Three

Edward ran through the emergency room doors to see Tori Swan had indeed passed out. He went to her side and held her hand as Bella walked back in to see Edward. "Edward?" Bella said shocked. "I didn't think you would be here."

"Tyler told me that she fainted. I had to come and see her myself." He tells her.

Bella could tell that he cares for her sister. Charlie walked in and stopped as he saw a boy holding his baby girl's hand. Carlisle walked into the room to see Edward running his fingers through Tori's hair. "Will she be okay?" Charlie asked.

"I think she fainted from the shock." Carlisle said. "She'll be fine in the morning."

Edward nodded as he looked at Tori. "Let's get her home." Charlie said as he looked at Edward. "I'll have her call you."

Edward nodded as he quickly wrote his number and handed it to Bella. He walked out of the room seeing as Tori was leaving. He sighed as he was hoping she would wake up before she went home. "Edward?"

"Hmm?"

"What's wrong?" Tyler asked.

"Just worried about my mate."
~~~
That night, Edward stood in the corner of Tori's room watching her and making sure she was okay. He smiled as her heart beat was normal and that she looked peaceful. Tori raised up and gasped as she saw Edward. Turning on her light, he was gone. She got out of bed and over to the window. "Edward?"

Edward desperately wanted to go to her, but he couldn't. It wasn't time for her to know just yet.

Tori sighed as she walked to her bed and laid down. She closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

Edward looked at the house. "I hope you're not scared when you find out the truth."
~~~
Tori arrived at school as her sister was going on and on about Edward's speed and Tyler lying to her about what Edward did to save her. "Bella, I don't care." She tells her. "I'm just happy to be here."

"Agree."

Edward watched them walk towards the school talking. He was happy that Tori was alive, but he hated that Bella was asking questions all because he saved Tori from death. "Great going, Edward. Now Bella won't stop asking."

"I refuse to let Tori die." He tells Tyler as he shoved past him.

Tori smiled at Bella as she was planning this huge movie marathon this weekend. She saw Edward walking to them causing her to blush. Bella looked and smiled. "Lover boy is a coming this way."

"Go find Tyler, Bella." Tori says as she walked around her to Edward. "Edward, I didn't get the chance to talk to you at the hospital." She said as Edward was hoping she wouldn't happen. "Thank you."

"What?"

"I said thank you. What else did you think I was going to say?"

"I thought you would ask about my speed."

"That's none of my business, Edward." She said as she started walking to class. "Besides, I want you to tell me instead of snooping around for answers."

Edward watched as she walked away. He didn't know what to say. Tori wasn't asking questions and all she had to say was thank you. "I've been blessed with an amazing girl."
~~~
The day of the field trip came and Tori was excited. She stood by her sister's truck talking when she saw Mike coming to them. "Hey, Bella, I'm going to get on the bus."

"Okay."

Tori walked away as Mike went to speak to her, but decided on Bella. Edward saw Tori and smiled a bit. Tori smiled at him as she got on the bus causing him to follow. "You know that it's consider stalking when you follow someone."

"Not if I want to actually talk to you."

"About?"

"The other day..."

"Edward, I don't care as long as I'm alive." She tells him as she took his cold hand in hers. "Thank you, again."

Edward looked at her and smiled. She wasn't going to ask questions, but she was just wanting to talk to him. He knew right there, he will have to tell Tori the truth soon before Bella tells her what they are.