Twenty Eight

Laughter was filled inside the small house causing the redhead to watch her husband and daughter play. She smiled at how happy her life has become. "Emmett and Rosalie called, they are helping us find a place so we all can start fresh away from Bella and Tyler." She tells him from the door.

"Okay."

Edward walked over to her. "Since Josie fell asleep, let's continue to try for another one."

The redhead looked at her husband. She smiled as he kissed her as they really wanted another child together. Picking her up, Edward carried his wife to their room.
~~~
Later that day, Edward watched Tori and Josie as they played. They thought that she should be on the ground and she loved it. Especially when she had flowers growing. "Wow." Tori looked at her husband. "Edward?"

"Yeah."

"Look."

Looking to see his seven month old grew a garden. He walked over to them and sat down. "That's amazing." He says. "Our little girl can control plants."

"Yeah." She tells him. "It's been very peaceful for over a month, baby." Tori smiled as she looked at her little girl. "We have it made. Yes, we have a grudge, but I know one day we will forgive them."

"I know, but I like what we have. No drama, no fighting, and no one trying their best to get us to forgive them." He says moving her hair as Josie looked between them. "Right now, I am only focusing on my family. The one that I have with you."

Smiling, Tori kissed him just for Josie to squeal out. They looked at her and smiled. They love their little family.