Ten

The first thing she didn't want to hear in the morning was her phone ringing. The redhead turned and grabbed her phone. "Hello?" She answered as she started falling asleep. "Edward, why are you calling me this early?" She asked as Bella leaned against the door. "I didn't forget about that."

"At least you are awake." Bella says causing Tori to roll her eyes.

"Get out of my room."

Bella nodded as she left laughing as she knew something about today was going to be the day Edward and Tori finally gives in. It's just a feeling, but at the same time, the way the two acted with each other over the summer said that things have grown and Edward may not hold back when it comes to him and Tori being alone.

"I'll be waiting for you to get here. I love you, Edward."

"I love you, Tori."
~~~
Edward looked at Tori as he wanted to talk to her about something. "Tori..."

"Edward..."

They both laughed as she looked at him. "It's about how we were over the summer." Edward says as he grabbed her hand. "I never knew what it was like to be in love till you came into my life." Tori looked at their hands. "Every time we were left alone, we almost had sex and it wasn't just the mate bond. I also think it's hormones."

"Yeah." Tori replies biting her lip. "Do you want to talk about that or just let it happen?"

Edward laughed as he laid his head against the seat. "Tori, if you only know what you do to me. Then you would understand how I feel."

"I know how you feel." She said as she leaned over and touch his cheek. "I think we can miss school today."

Edward kissed her as he was glad it wasn't just him. She wanted to ditch too. Pulling back, Edward started the car and drove off. Tori looked beside her laughing as this was something that she wasn't expecting to happen.
~~~
Arriving up to a hotel room, the redhead looked around as Edward shut the door with a do not disturb sign on the outside. Seeing that Tori was looking around the room, Edward walked over to her and moved her red hair as he kissed her neck. Tori closed her eyes at the feeling of his lips on her bare neck. "Edward..."

"Hmmm?"

"I love you and I hope when we go to this party that nothing happens. I don't think I can handle the pain." She tells him.

"Don't ever think that." He tells her. "I love you, Tori. Nothing is going to happen at that party, but right now, let's focus on ourselves and this moment."

Tori turned and looked at him. She kissed him as she wanted this moment. Edward moved her shirt off her causing her to smile with a blush. She raised his shirt over his head before he kissed her. Placing her hands on his bare chest, Edward walked her back towards the bed. Neither of them broke apart as they continued taking one another's clothes off.

Laying Tori on the bed, he looked at her as she nodded. This is what they've both wanted and kept holding off. There was no turning back. Tori gasped in pain as she felt Edward. Edward looked at her as he didn't mean to hurt her. "I should have told you I'm a virgin."

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't stop. Please."

Edward nodded as he held Tori's hand above her head as they started having sex. Tori moaned as she like the feeling she was getting. Edward picked up his pace as they turned over for Tori to be on top. The two shared a look before Tori started moving. Edward felt like he could go on forever with his lovely mate. Tori Swan, the love of his life.
~~~
Tori stood in her dress as Alice tried to hide the hickey. "Bella is going to poke fun at you."

"Bella? More like Emmett and Jasper." She said. "Those two always pick on me."

"Tyler teases Edward."

"Why us?"

"Because your bond is different from all of ours. Jasper said you don't have a scent. Your scent is like Edward's."

"How does he know..."

"He accidentally thought Edward was at your house one night, but you were out in the yard, in your hammock, reading. He actually watched you read. He said your emotions were calm and interesting. So he asked Edward to see the book you was reading and now he has one. It does look interesting."

"Jasper..."

"Not just Jasper. All of us keep an eye on you just to make sure that you are okay."

"Oh." Tori said. "I'm going to stay up here a bit. I'll be down later."

Alice nodded as Edward walked in. "What's wrong?"

"Just wait." She said as he wrapped his arms around her.

Not even an hour of the two staying upstairs, the sound of a fight was heard. The redhead released a tear as she knew. Things are changing and she may go through a lot of pain.