One

Sixteen year old Tori Swan stared at the empty space that used to be her room. Today, they were going to Forks, Washington to stay with their dad. Tori was excited as she gets to stay with her dad. She smiled as she walked out of her room and downstairs. Tori wondered what it would be like in Forks. "Mom." She said as she ran to her.

"Hi, sweetie."

"Will things be different in Forks?"

"I'm sure it will." Renee said. "Oh. I'm going to miss my babies."

Tori smiled as she saw Bella walking over and joined the hug just a little. When they leave, everything will change. More so for Tori.
~~~
At the Cullens, Alice saw Tori and Edward's future. She loved seeing them. Tori was the reason why Edward was able to accept what he is. "Alice?"

Alice was confused by the vision when she saw Tori like them, but she was running with Edward and a little girl that looked somewhat like Tori. "I just saw something that was impossible." She said.

Edward walked in, but Alice changed her mind and focused on Tyler's future which hurt Edward as he feels like he was never going to meet someone. Sighing, he left the room and decided to go for a walk. A walk that will clear his mind. "He feels like he will be forever alone."

"He won't though."
~~~
When the plane landed, Tori was waken up by her sister. "We're here."

Tori nodded as she got up and started walking towards her stuff. She turned around and saw her dad making her smile. "Daddy!" She said as she ran towards him.

Charlie smiled as he saw his little girl. "Hey, princess."

Tori smiled, but turned when she looked for Bella just to see her standing there awkwardly. The youngest started humming as she wasn't going to let their awkward ness get to her. She already was nervous for school and new people. "Tori, your car arrived safely."

"Awesome."

"But it will be your first day so you will ride with Bella."

Tori sighed, but nodded. At least she gets to take a nap on her way to school. She looked out the window and smiled as she watched the buildings go by. She couldn't wait to get home as she had to sort her things out, set everything up. Tori looked at her dad and sister and sighed. "Daddy, what is the students like."

"They seem fine." He tells her. "Tori, I know you are nervous, but don't worry about it. You'll make some friends."

Tori nodded as she hopes her dad is telling the truth. She does hope she meets extraordinary people.
~~~
The next day came and Tori was nervous. She wasn't expecting to start school the next day after arriving. "Tori, Jacob told me yesterday that this school isn't bad."

"That's not the point." She said. "I'm scared that I won't make friends."

Bella smiled at her as they parked the truck. Tori got out and grabbed her things before shutting the door. She turned to see everyone staring making her sigh as she inhaled and started walking. Bella wasn't too far behind her as they walked in. Tori saw a girl with a pixie hair cut smiling at her causing her to wave. Maybe I can have some friends here.

"Tori, I'll go in to get your schedule."

"Okay."

Tori looked at the ones walking by making her go to the restroom. She walked in and noticed it was empty giving her time to make sure her hair wasn't a mess. She smiled at her red hair and walked out to see Bella waiting. "Here you go."

"She didn't understand how a sixteen year is in her junior year yet."

"She saw your grades." Bella said making Tori smile. "Let's go."

Tori looked at her schedule and went the opposite way. The redhead found her first class. "You must be Tori Swan."

Alice looked up and smiled. Edward's mate had arrived.
~~~
Lunch came and Tori walked with Bella to a table with Angela and Jessica. Tori sat down and started to eat as Bella spoke to them. Bella happened to see people outside. "Tori."

Tori looked up and saw beautiful people walking in. Hearing Bella asked who they were, Tori just continued to watch them. First was Rosalie and Emmett then Alice and Jasper. Finally, a brooding one. "Who is he?" Tori asked.

The sound of her voice had Edward searching for her till his eyes landed on the beautiful redhead. "That's Edward Cullen. Don't waste your time. He thinks he's too good for anyone."

Bella looked at her sister to see the hurt on her face. "Tori."

The redhead started looking back at her food as she didn't know what to say. She felt eyes on her, but she never looked back as she didn't want to see who was staring.
~~~
Biology came and Tori was looking at her schedule when she walked in. "Ah. Tori Swan." Tori looked up. "Hand me your slip and your seat is beside Mr. Cullen."

Tori turned and saw Edward. Bella smiled a little from her seat. The redhead walked by the fan causing Edward to stiffen. In his head, he thought she was his bloodsinger, but the thought of hurting Tori hurt him. Tori sat down and scooted her seat over after seeing how he acted. Edward watched the redhead face the class, but once in a while she would look at him. Tori smiled as Mr. Molina passed out the assignment. She went to reach for the dish just for her hand to touch his.

Edward watched as Tori move her hand back as she stared at Edward shock. The sparks they felt had them surprised. Edward had his mate, but he knew he had to leave so he could control his thirst.

Not long after Tori finished her assignment, the bell rang causing Edward and Tyler to leave abruptly. "Tori."

"What did I do to him?" She asked with a hurt look on her face.

"I don't know, but know that there is someone out there that will love you."

Edward growled at the thought of someone having Tori. Tyler looked at Edward as he walked away to the car and knew. Tori Swan is Edward's bloodsinger and mate.