Twenty

Tori smiled as Edward took her out on a night stroll on the beach. "Edward, I don't want us to go to the practices or the fight."

"We won't. My family comes first." He tells her. "Tori, I hope you know that I'm sorry for leaving. I really tried my best, but everyone was against me." She looked at him as the stopped. "So, I left them. I went searching for answers on our bond till I felt like I was dying and went back to you."

"Edward, I've punished you enough. I know we're married, I know we aren't talking to the others, but I can tell that you still feel guilty for leaving me. You left a letter, but that didn't help." She took his hand in hers smiling. "I forgive you, baby."

"Really?"

"Yes. I know I was upset before, but I think you deserve to hear that I'm not scared. Once Josie is born, I believe we can go on vacation."

"Deal."

Tori smiled as they continued their night walk. They didn't see Tyler from the house who was trying to get Edward to talk to him, but knew better.
~~~
When they got back, Renee and Phil were in bed, but Tyler was sitting on the couch with Bella. "Baby, why don't you go to bed and rest." He tells her. "I'll deal with them."

"No. I have a few words." She says. "I will never forgive you two for what happened. I went through a lot of pain and almost died along with my baby, but did you care!" She says as Bella looked down. "You didn't feel guilty and neither does Tyler. That bitch is back for you and I'm staying out of it."

They watched Tori leave causing Edward to look at them. "I told you to not try it. It's stressing her out enough and I'm not losing my wife and child." He tells them. "Just stop trying to get us to talk to you two. We don't have anything to say to you or the others. Now, I'm going to lay with my wife and forget about this conversation."

Tyler not Bella didn't get to say a word as Edward walked away. The two shared a look knowing Tori and Edward will be difficult. "They are sticking to their word."

"Yep." Bella says. "Just give up. They will talk to us when the time comes."

"Okay."