hooked queen #1

Regina stood at her locker with her best friend Ruby. She rolled her eyes and glared at the couple flirting. She hated that Emma Swan was Killian's girl and not her. "He will be mine." Regina whispered to Ruby. "Girl, it's just a guy." Ruby shrugged. "But he should be my guy." Regina whined with a pout. "Come on let's go, we have class." Ruby said. "Fine." Regina huffed and they walked off to class.

The next day

@Reginathequeen posted
24❤

Caption: Emma Swan cheats on Killian Jones with Walsh

Caption: Emma Swan cheats on Killian Jones with Walsh. @killianJonesisbest your girl is not the one for you.

"Omg, girly, did you hear?" Ruby asked Regina. "No." Regina said. "Killian broke up with Emma." Ruby said and Regina smirked. Ruby looked at Regina's face and sighed. "Did you do this?" Ruby asked. "I might have posted something fake." Regina shrugged. "Regina!" They heard Killian yell. "Yes?" Regina asked. "Will you go out with me?" Killian asked. "Yes." Regina said. "Great, tonight 7?" Killian asked. "Good with me." Regina said. "Cool." Killian said and walked away.

Years later
Regina and Killian walked into the school for the high school reunion. Emma saw them and rolled her eyes, she was still upset about what happened years ago but Regina and Killian didn't care, they were together and married, they were happy.

Thx for reading, mcas went well for me and now I'm back!