swanqueen #1

⚠️Mention of abuse⚠️

Regina's POV
"Swan!" I yelled. The young blonde rushed into my office. "Yes, Mrs.Mills?" She gulped struggling to not drop the folders she had in her hand. "I told you to have the paper work to me two days ago, it's late." I said with a stern look. "I know Mrs.Mills, I'm sorry, I'm just having a hard- no, no, nooo!" She cried as she dropped her folders and papers went everywhere. She rushed to pick it up but ended up making a bigger mess. I rolled my eyes and sighed, her phone dinged, she looked at it and burst into tears. "I'm so sorry, Mrs.Mills, I'm such an idiot!" She sobbed and finished picking up the papers. "I'll have your paper work soon, I'm very sorry." She said and tried to wipe her tears that just kept flowing. "Miss Swan, just forget about it, I'll have someone else get it done." I sighed. She nodded and walked into her office closing the door. I could hear sobbing from outside her office. "Poor girl." I muttered. The sobbing got louder, so I got up and knocked on the door. "Go away, please!" She cried. I opened the door to see her sitting in the corner, rocking back and forth, chewing her thumb. I walked over to her and knelt down. "What happened?" I asked. "Well, first, my mom came to my house and beat the shit out of me, leaving me there bleeding, and crying, she sent a picture to my girlfriend and when she saw it she said I deserved to be hurt and broke up with me." She cried and lifted her shirt. I gasped and hugged her. "Emma, look at me, you do not deserve to be hurt, at all." I said as Emma cried into my shoulder. "Come on, how about we go to my place, okay?" I asked and the blonde nodded as we walked out of the building.

thx for reading the first chapter