violet believer #1

⚠️Mention of alcohol and drug abuse⚠️

Ever since Henry met Violet in Granny's he has had the biggest crush on her, so he decided to go to the new dark one, his mother (aka Emma).  He knocked on Emma's door. Emma opened the door, she had bags under her eyes, her hair was messy, she didn't look to good, and neither did she smell good. "Henry, w-what are you doing here?" Emma asked. "I'm having girl problems." Henry whispered. "Oh, okay, well, how about we meet, at the place where me and you first connected." Emma said. "You mean the beach, where my 'castle' used to be?" Henry asked. "Yeah." Emma said. "Okay, see you at 4?" Henry asked. "Sure, kid." Emma said and Henry walked off. Little did Henry know, Emma was lonely as the dark one, she was so lonely that she got into drugs and alcohol. Emma knew that she couldn't die unless she was stabbed with the dark one dagger. She got ready and went to see Henry. She told Henry to ask the girl out and then she went to see her parents. Henry went to find violet. "Hey, Violet!" Henry said. "Hey Henry, what's up?" Violet asked. "Will...will you go out with me?" Henry asked. "Of course, Henry." Violet said. "Great, tonight, granny's diner?" Henry asked. "Sure, see you tonight, Henry." Violet said and walked away.

Later that night
Henry sat in the booth and Violet walked in. "Violet." Henry greeted with a nod. "Henry." Violet greeted back with a nod. Violet sat down and they ordered something to eat. After they ate, they went on a walk through the town. At the end of the night, Henry said goodbye to Violet and started to walk home. "How'd it go?" He heard. He turned around to see Emma. "It was amazing." Henry said. "Good, now go home." Emma said and Henry nodded.

Thx for reading