swanqueen #2

As David, Emma, and Regina walked into the question room (I don't know what it's called) Emma sighed, she knew Regina didn't kill Archie, but her parents believed differently. "Okay, Regina, did you kill Archie?" David asked. "Archie's dead?" Regina asked. "Cut the crap Regina, we know you did it." David snapped. "I didn't do it, Emma, after how hard I've tried to change for Henry, why would I throw it away now?" Regina whispered to Emma. "We'll be back." Emma said. Emma and David walked into the other room to meet up with Snow. "I think she's innocent." Emma said. "How can you be so sure?" David asked. "I know that look, I know her." Emma sighed. "No offense, but Emma, you don't know her like we do." David said. "You guys know her from the enchanted forest, as the evil queen, but I know her as Regina. That's a look of a woman who wants to change, she just wants everyone else to see it." Emma sighed softly. "So what do we do, lock her up?" David asked. "Let her go." Emma said. "Emma, no-" Emma cut David off. "Emma yes, I am still sheriff and I say, she is innocent until proven guilty, we let her go and we find evidence." Emma said. "Fine." David sighed.

_________________________________________

They had found 'evidence' but Emma said that in the real world evidence is harder to find, so they went to Mr.Gold's shop. They brought in Archie's dog, pongo in. Emma used her (newly discovered) magic to look at pongo's memories. They saw Regina walk into Archie's office and kill him. Snow gasped and cried into David's shoulder, but Emma knew that wasn't Regina and that she needed to come clean about what she was doing last night.

"This is bullshit! Regina is innocent!" Emma said walking out of Gold's shop as Snow and David followed. "How can you be so sure of that?" David asked. "Because we spent the whole night together!" Emma snapped and turned around. "Oh." Snow whispered. "I see." David said.

Thx for reading, a new chapter of the three of us against the world will be out between today and tomorrow.

Ouat One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें