chapter 281~310

Facing the sudden reversal of the movie, all the audience in the theater was stunned!

No one thought that Ye Shen was not blind!

Reminiscent of Ye Shen's work before, those rich people exposed everything about themselves in front of Ye Shen, a "blind man"...

"I'm going, it's absolutely impossible!"

"I really thought the male lead was blind at first!"

"Then the woman who danced without clothes before was seen by Ye Shen, and the affair couple, uh, and the man perverted tadpoles at Ye Shen..."

"Never thought!"

"The male lead pretended to be so calm before, he took it!"

"..."

Darry suddenly said: "Think about it carefully. If a blind person plays the piano in my house, I shouldn't have any precautionary psychology."

"This is the place of horror."

Zhang Bin shook his head: "The more I think about it, the more terrifying it becomes. Everyone is well-dressed outside, but the inferior nature of human beings is completely undefended in front of the blind."

At this time, there was another voiceover.

It is the voice of the male protagonist: "Art is the meaning of the artist's life, but he must pay for it."

The woman's voice asked: "The meaning of peeping?"

The protagonist paused and explained: "I just think that turning off some human body systems can make people pay more attention to art itself."

The voiceover ends.

The plot begins to continue.

It turns out that the hero's dream is to make money by playing the piano, so as to realize his dream of entering the Golden Hall of Qin Province to perform.

He felt that he could make more money by pretending to be blind.

Compared with normal people, people seem to believe in the artistic accomplishments of a blind man--

Ironically, the hero's plan succeeded.

Including Sophie is also because of the male protagonist's blind status. She has more support for the male protagonist. Not only did she talk about love with Ye Shen, she also introduced the male protagonist to work in her father's restaurant.

This restaurant treats well.

The hero plays the piano here, not only can get a high tip, but also can be appreciated by some upper-class people.

Such as Sutai.

Su Tai was a popular movie star when he was young. Although he is now behind the scenes, he has achieved fame.

He married a female artist named Jiang Yan, who was much younger than Sutai.

This is an old couple and young wife.