chapter 81~90

Chapter 81: Mysterious code

The next day was Sunday, and Lin Yuan went to work as usual.

In today's Qinzhou Art Academy, the Department of Fine Arts has ushered in a collective examination.

The test time is one day.

Morning watercolor, afternoon sketch.

This day’s examination not only challenges the students’ drawing skills, but also challenges the physical strength of the art tutors——

Art tutors need to give students' scores on the same day, so that they can be directly announced the next day.

Time is limited.

After the exam, the students returned to the dormitory.

The tutors of the fine arts department had to stay in the office and work overtime to correct the test papers.

It wasn't until nine o'clock in the evening that the instructors of the Fine Arts Department completed the scoring one after another.

Inside a large office in the Department of Fine Arts.

Professor Kong An of the Department of Painting was very happy, stretched his waist and smiled: "It's finally over. Have you found that the students' drawing performance seems to have improved quite a bit this semester?"

"Yes."

Kong An's words aroused the sympathy of all sketch teachers.

Anyway, the test paper is finished, everyone is waiting for the final statistics of the results, while chatting:

"The progress is really great."

"I approved a hundred paintings, and encountered a dozen of very good sketches. Before, there were three or five at most."

"I have started to record grades next door. It is estimated that the average score for sketching this time is much higher than last semester. It seems that everyone has been learning sketching well recently."

"..."

At this time, one of the sketch teachers said: "Isn't there a sophomore in the painting club who is teaching sketching for a fee? This year, the overall improvement of the drawing performance of the art department, I think he has a contribution."

"I also heard."

A female sketching teacher drinking coffee said: "There is a student in our class who has a very poor drawing foundation. After learning with him twice, his level has really improved."

"What surprised me was that the person teaching was also a student, and he was not from our art department."

The teacher who drank the coffee regretted: "I know how to teach, and I must have a good level of sketching. Why didn't I report it to our art department at the time."

"Is there anything else?"

Kong An couldn't help but raised his eyebrows.

As an art professor who specializes in sketching, he rarely teaches students himself.

Occasionally, classes are given to students, which is also the kind of large-scale public class. There are too many students to face, and it takes half a day to just name the names.

"I listened to the students."

The sketch instructor by the window smiled and said, "That kid seems to be Lin Yuan, a sophomore composition student. Recently, he goes to the painting club to teach for a fee. His price is not cheap."