chapter 41~50

Chapter 41: Renting

   The next day, morning.

   Lin Yuan called Zhao Jue and said that he wanted to rent a house outside.

   Sister Zhao has a wide range of roads and knows many people, so after Lin Yuan came up with the idea of ​​renting out a house, the first person who thought of asking was Zhao Jue.

   It would take a long time to find it by himself.

   "Rent a house?"

   Zhao Jue asked: "Do you have any requirements for the house?"

   Lin Yuan said: "The rent is cheaper."

   Zhao Jue was silent for two seconds: "Except for cheap?"

   Lin Yuan tried to add: "Good quality and low price."

   Zhao Jue: "……"

   Is it because I read less?

   Doesn’t this mean cheap?

Zhao Jue smiled and said: "Then you are looking for the right person. I have a suite near your school. I will ask someone to give you the key in a while. Just remember to pay the utility bill, and the rent will be waived. This is cheap enough. Right?"

   "That won't work."

   Lin Yuan said: "The rent is still to be given."

   Zhao Jue said casually: "The house is empty and empty, and I don’t want to rent it to others. After all, the rent is not a lot. It's better to live with you. Don't tell me, otherwise I should be unhappy."

"it is good."

   Lin Yuan thought for a while, and agreed: "Then, if you lack songs in the future, remember to find me."

   Sister Zhao jokingly said: "What? Can you regenerate a summer flower?"

   Lin Yuan fell into deep thought.

   Are red roses considered summer flowers?

Zhao Jue laughed and said, "Okay, I won’t make you any more. I’m busy here. At night, you take the key and go to the house to have a look. The daily necessities inside are all ready-made. I promise you can move in tonight. I'll find you a cleaner and clean it up."

   cleaning?

   Lin Yuan quickly said: "I clean it myself."

   Zhao Jue did not insist: "That's OK, then I will hang up first."

"Ok."

   End the call with Lin Yuan.

   Zhao Jue made another call and went out.

   Her tone returned to her usual strong tone: "Sorry to the client. I don't plan to rent out the house in Wutongyuan."

"what?"

Hearing this, the other party was anxious: "Sister, are you dissatisfied with the price? After seeing the house, they are willing to agree to a rent of 15 thousand and one month. The price is not cheap even in Wutong Garden... Worry, leave this to me, and I will talk to the client, we can increase the rent by another thousand!"

"No need to."

   Zhao Jue said lightly: "I don't want to rent any money. I will live with my child. You can rent it out for me when he buys a house in the future."

"……okay then."

   Hearing this, there is nothing there. People want to leave the house for their children, what else can they say?