chapter 11~20

Chapter 11: Do you think i still have a chance

   For Lin Yuan, working in the composition department is actually just a change of place to review before the exam, and no one in the department says much about his behavior of openly reviewing the exam at work——

   After all, this can be regarded as work content.

   The composer needs self-improvement.

   Although Lin Yuan's promotion was too basic.

   After the weekend, Lin Yuan returned to campus, and in mid-November, he officially ushered in his professional exams!

   In the examination room.

  As the test papers were issued, the invigilator's eyes looked like swords and swords: "There are cameras in the classroom, and my eyes are even more vicious than cameras. You should be very clear about the consequences of cheating."

   "……"

   There was silence in the examination room.

   Lin Yuan ignored the invigilator's threats and boasting. After all, he had reviewed very well, and the first time he got the test paper, he felt that he was already confident.

  Because of the last big question on the test paper, it turned out to be "Life as a Summer Flower" predicted by the professional teacher.

  Flying dragon riding face how to lose! ?

   Lin Yuan is very happy, writing like a god.

It took about an hour for the exam, and it only took about forty minutes. He finished the entire test paper including "Sheng Ru Xia Hua", and took another ten minutes to check it again. Lin Yuan felt that the wave should be stabilized and stood up. carry out an assignment.

   The moment he walked out of the classroom.

   Bathed in the noon sunshine, Lin Yuan was already looking forward to the treasure chest.

   While Lin Yuan was looking forward to another bronze treasure chest, Qian Xingyu's agent, Lao Liu, was a little irritable today.

  Because today’s newcomer list, the download data of the top two has been infinitely close!

   No. 1 "It's Love", with 225,000 downloads.

   The second place is "Life as a Summer Flower", with 214,000 downloads.

   Beginning last week, Star Entertainment suddenly smashed a lot of money to promote "Life as a Summer Flower", obviously with the goal of removing the first place.

   At that time, Lao Liu had a sense of crisis, so he notified Qian Xingyu as soon as possible and quickly increased the promotion of the song.

   Qian Xingyu disagrees.

   The gap between the two songs is quite large. Although the data of "Born as Summer Flower" has increased a bit higher, Qian Xingyu, as a special newcomer, really doesn't think of himself as a newcomer in his heart.

until today.

   Watching the data of "Born as Summer Flower" keeps skyrocketing, the gap between the two songs has narrowed to such an extent, even if he is confident like Qian Xingyu, he panicked: "How can he chase so fast?"

   "This song is a bit evil."

   Old Liu gritted his teeth and said: "It's okay, don't we have a live broadcast announcement for a while, you call on fans when you broadcast, and your own traffic influence should be able to reopen the gap."