chapter 151~210

Gu Dong went straight to Lin Yuan's office as soon as he returned to the company, his expression could not be said to be happy or worried: "Representative Lin, today there is a new order. They are willing to let you choose a singer and participate in the recording."

"Oh."

Lin Yuan's reaction was as flat as ever, because he had more concerns: "How much?"

Gu Dong's expression stagnated.

She took out the documents that the other party gave to herself, and said: "The price hasn't been officially discussed yet, or representative Lin will first check the requirements of this song to determine whether it is suitable or not, because the situation of this list is a bit special, I actually It is not recommended that Representative Lin pick up..."

At this time the phone rang.

Gu Dong put the list on the table and said a little embarrassed: "Answer the call."

Lin Yuan nodded.

This call came from Fan Longhe.

Because Xianyu's ability to write songs is already linked to Fan Longhe's future to some extent.

Therefore, Fan Longhe paid more attention to it than ever before, and asked urgently in the first sentence:

"Master Xianyu is willing to take orders?"

"I just returned to the company..."

"Then you quickly ask now!"

Gu Dong embarrassed: "I'm going to ask, and it may be presumptuous. How much is your company willing to pay for this order?"

"Two hundred...no, three million!"

Fan Longhe gritted his teeth: "This is the highest price I can make the shots. If your company is not satisfied, I have to talk to the leaders above, but the hope is not great. After all, 3 million is already very high in the market. The price is higher, and we only need the copyright of the theme song!"

Fan Longhe really worked hard, and even omitted the process of bargaining, because this matter is really important!

When Gu Dong heard the price, his heart was beating!

It is the first time she has met such a rich party since she worked!

wrong.

It should be said that this is the largest order that may be taken since the establishment of the branch!

She confirmed it and said: "Three million?"

Lin Yuan raised his head and glanced at Gu Dong, and said quickly: "I'll take it."

Gu Dong's eyes widened, and his voice was trembling. He said in a low voice, "Representative Ke Lin hasn't read other people's requirements for the song, and the time for writing this song is very tight. You must Let’s see if it fits..."

"Suitable."

Lin Yuan said.

Seeing Gu Dong still staring at him, Lin Yuan picked up the file and took a look. Three seconds later, he said again:

"Suitable."

You only watched for three seconds!

Gu Dong couldn't help holding his forehead.

But Lin Yuan had said so, she could only release the mobile phone she was holding her fate, and responded calmly to Fan Longhe: "Master Xianyu answered."

"it is good!"

Fan Longhe was a little excited.

Although I don't know if Xianyu can write better songs, being willing to take orders is a good start. At least he has the qualifications to continue playing with Luo Qi!