"Your uncle is a life saver, i couldn't imagine having a 'Junior' in my name" I shivered.

"Haha yeah, but my twin brother was less lucky. He got named Billian Junior Cipher after our grandfather"

"Your poor poor brother, can't believe your uncle already picked a favorite from when you two were born" i laughed.

"Well it's not that bad, he usually go by Bill Cipher and refuse to use his legal name for anything. Most people out of our family don't even know his real name" he explain.

"Bill and Will that sounds nice"

"It becomes a full sentence if you add our older brother Kill"

"Bill Will Kill, jeez did your parents really named him kill?"

"His full name is Killian but we just call him Kill"

"What next, your gonna have a sister named Jill?" I joked.

"That's actually our aunt"

"Wait actually?" I asked, Will nodded  with a smile.

"Is that some kind of family tradition? Or...."

"To be honest, i didn't even realize until you mentioned it" he laughed.

We continued to talk, mostly about our family and where we came from. Even though he was some powerful nobel demon, will is a really kind and gentle person. I was surprised but also not really when he told me he was a nobel demon from the nightmare realm, doesn't really fit his personality but does explain what happened with the crowd earlier.

We continue to talk, until i suddenly hear someone call my name.

"Well not really, i wouldn't call Great uncle Ford crazy, just a nerd. Though sometimes-" "MABEL!"

I jolted as i heard the familiar voice, i quickly look around trying to look through the crowd of people.

"MABEL WHERE ARE YOU!" I heard Belle Yell.

"I'M HERE!" I yelled back.

"Is that your mother?" Will asked me.

"Nope, that's my older sister Belle"

"WHERE ARE YOU!" I hear Mason yell.

"Brother?" Will asked.

"Oldest, FOLLOW MY VOICE. MARCO!"

"WE ARE NOT DOING MARCO POLO, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Belle yelled.

"Ugh i can't see them, why is it so crowded over here!?"

"Do you mind if i help?" Will asked.

"Really? Well If it's not too much to ask-" i said, as soon as i finish talking everything went silent.

I look around and everyone stopped, they were all frozen but not really? I can see some of them fidgeting, they all look too nervous to move.

"Can you see them now?"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts.

"Ah right, BELLE? MASON? CAN YOU HEAR ME?"I yelled.

"MABEL? WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

Me and Will start to follow their voice, passing by the frozen people.

"KEEP TALKING! I'M COMING OVER TO YOU" I yelled.

"MABEL IS THAT REALLY YOU!?" I hear Mason yell.

"WHAT? OF COURSE IT'S ME" I yelled back, confused.

I continue to follow where the voice was coming from with Will following behind me. Eventually i saw them near a building.