The mention of busyness and missing someone stirred a thought in Solbitna's mind about Jaehyun. It was clear now why she hadn't heard from him either.

After a bit of a wait, an usher finally led Solbitna and Yoo Rin to a free table inside. Once seated, Solbitna took a moment to survey her surroundings. The interior maintained the traditional layout reminiscent of the Apgujeong location, albeit with some subtle modern upgrades. Even with these changes, the atmosphere retained a comforting familiarity.

Hwang Yoo Rin and Solbitna perused the menu, which had not changed. The two teenagers discussed their options, seeking a meal they could both agree on. All seemed to be proceeding smoothly until Solbitna's attention was arrested by a familiar silhouette in her peripheral vision, prompting her to pause mid-sentence. There, emerging from the kitchen, was Jeon Jung Hyeok, clad in a black t-shirt branded with the restaurant's logo and an apron. As he approached the front desk, the telephone rang. With the attendant busy helping another customer, Jung Hyeok answered it.

Yoo Rin glanced at Solbitna to confirm a menu item, only to be taken aback by the scene transpiring before her. Solbitna appeared to have transformed into a different persona entirely, propping her cheek with one hand as she gazed at Jung Hyeok in the distance in awe.

     "You are drooling," Yoo Rin quipped upon realizing Solbitna's fixation on Jeon Jung Hyeok. Well aware of Jung Hyeok's allure—his striking looks, physique, and gentle voice—Yoo Rin knew he effortlessly captivated women, even managing to enchant their housekeeper, Park Juyeon. While it was no secret that Jung Hyeok was one of the heartthrobs in the restaurant industry, Yoo Rin never anticipated Solbitna, whom she considered a paragon of asexuality due to her perpetual disinterest in most men, to be so openly smitten.

The sound of Yoo Rin's voice snapped the seventeen-year-old back to reality, prompting her to hastily wipe her mouth, though there was no actual drool.

Yoo Rin grinned mischievously. "Crushing on a married grown man—how scandalous. You are a goner, Miss Sol."

     "I am not," Solbitna protested, her face reddening as she turned away.

Just then, a young boy, who was about as tall as Kim Taehyung, approached their table, donning the same uniform as Jung Hyeok and the other staff members.

     "Have you decided what to eat?" he inquired, retrieving a notepad from his pocket. His voice was small, but smooth with a light airiness to it. His facial structure was delicate and rounded, which suggested that he was slightly younger than the two girls.

Yoo Rin placed their order, while the server quietly jotted down their selections, his expression neutral. Observing the boy's lack of enthusiasm compared to the other workers, Solbitna could tell he badly wanted to go home. Once he had finished, he quickly excused himself.

When Solbitna glanced back towards the front desk, Jung Hyeok had disappeared.

     "You know, he's only thirty-four," Yoo Rin remarked, breaking the silence that had fallen between them. "Not too bad, right?"

     "Who's not too bad?"

     "The owner. It's just a sixteen-year gap. Nothing major. You should totally go for it, babe. I'm one hundred percent supportive."

Solbitna's expression twisted in disgust. "That's ridiculous. I'm not about to land that poor man in jail, okay?"

     "Tsk, I've had crushes on older guys in the past," Yoo Rin boasted. "I'm talking fifties, not thirties."