"Take a shower before you take a nap Freen. Your body is all sweaty." Nam retorted organizing all their belongings on the cabinet. Freen on the other hand rolled her eyes before sitting down on the bed.

"Fine." Freen made her way to the bathroom, with a heavy sigh and a stomp of her feet trying to refuse the command due to her sleepy figure. The jet lag is kicking in and the bed is pulling her into diving in. Once she made it to the bathroom, her body relax at the sight of well prepared hot bath with petals of roses on the surface of the water as she dip her body into the comfort the water brings. She leaned her back, her lower back touching the surface of the bath tub as if torso bend a little resting on the small curve of the tub.

Freen's mind race with different assumptions, her mind lingers on the question Nam asked her. Did she really have a baby? What if their child is alive? What if Becky fake the miscarriage issue and the baby was really alive? Freen rubbed her forehead. She can't let her intrusive thoughts take in, especially when she's here for business.

She spent a couple of minutes resting her tense muscle on the warm water before deciding to get out and change to a comfortable night wear. When she was out of the bathroom, she notice a bottle of green tea resting on the counter, it was prepared for her. Maybe Nam did it. She took it with her hands, took a sip before standing on the balcony watching the city lights of New York.

The skyscraper were as tall as the sky, as if it wanted to touch the depths of the clouds group together from above. Nam was also seated adjacent to her, her back facing Freen as she take a sip on her bottle of green tea.

"This is so pretty.... I wish I could stay longer." She whispered.

Nam who was busy capturing the buildings and night view faced her and said. " You can stay as long as you can though, you're rich and money is not a problem." She replied. Freen shrugged her shoulders, nodded and beam a soft smile. She maybe capable of all things most people are still praying for but she was still craving for something else. Something money and wealth cannot buy.

"It's useless staying here when the unpolished scenes keep lurking around." She replied in a slow yet audible voice.

"What do you mean?" Nam asked.

"Have you ever felt so attached and so connected to a particular person yet you are so afraid to admit it to yourself that you're slowly falling hard P'Nam? Like you felt it, you felt that they are the one yet you are too battered to even commit to them. Like a push and pull cycle." She started trying to open up the turmoil in her heart.

"Is this about Becky?" Nam inquired. Freen snapped her a look, her gaze lingering a little before she averted her gaze.

"I don't know." She replied. " I'm confused, i'm not sure anymore."

"I know it's about Becky, Freen. I always do." Nam prompted putting the bottle of green tea on the glass table. " I always see that heart eyes whenever you look at her Freen. It's different. It's a different gaze I saw in you. The look only Becky can access. Yet behind those loving stares there are fright. You are terrified of your own feelings, scared of what it might take you. Scared of what it would make you feel." Nam started. "There are a lot of things I knew about that I choose to seal Freen, things you yourself didn't figure out."

Freen looked at her puzzled. " Such as?"

"Such as you are in love with Rebecca long before you know it." Freen's eye widened. She always have this strange feeling whenever she is with Rebecca before but she is not that die hard enough to labe it.

"What?" She asked.

"I know Freen and don't you ever deny it because up until now I can see that love heart in your eyes! You're just both too oblivious by bickering and fighting yet your eyes are both so inlove!" Nam teased. Freen turned red, her cheeks coated with red tint as she bit her inner cheek.

"I also know that eye fucking you gaved Rebecca everytime she's frustrated. I know you find her so freaking hot when she is mad because I do too."

"What?"

"Don't what me Sarocha!" She replied. " Now tell me, I am still wondering why your eyes screams affection and love towards Becky yet your actions are opposite. "

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Why do you always bring different women each night to your mansion while Rebecca is there? Why do you seek that affection with someone else when you could just tell Rebecca you love her and wanted to make love to her?" Nam asked. Freen held her fist tighter, she don't know why she was such a jerk before. All she know is she's so afraid to let her heart take over her decisions. So she contradict each demand her heart wants, until it cause such huge damage to the woman she married.

She sighed. She knew why she did it and she won't be a dick to deny it.

"Why Sarocha?" Nam repeated.

Freen remained stoic, her hands clammy in the pocket of her night gown.

"Because I hate how I wanted her so bad, I hate how I wanted to touch her yet I respected her too much to even lay her my finger. " She exclaimed. Lips purse into a thin line. "I never wanted anything else the way I want her, yet the more I held back the greater my insides screams her name." She prompted ruffling her hair a little.

Freen is too weak when it comes to becky. Her soul radiates a cold demeanor yet the ice inside her melts when it comes to that British woman. Suddenly, she's burning up and terrified, scared she'll be too weak to resist.