Chapter 67

Ning Huaishan was very puzzled, but he recognized that the sword energy was from Tian Xiu, so he voiced his confusion, "Tian Xiu, why don't you just speak directly? Isn't speaking more convenient?"

Tian Xiu "..."

Wu Xingxue always knew how foolish his two subordinates could be, but this was the first time he realized they could be this foolish.

He first laughed in exasperation, but when he turned his head and saw Xiao Fuxuan's expression, he really laughed.

His pupils appeared extremely dark under the moistness, and when he laughed, the light in his eyes scattered into specks by the long shadows of his eyelashes, making the laugh bright, revealing a hint of slyness.

This slyness was often seen in Xian Du, but later became rare, until he woke up from the long dream of Que Du after twenty-five years, forgetting all past events, then it showed again.

He was too lazy to move, nudged Xiao Fuxuan with his knee, and echoed the person outside the window in a low voice, "I'm asking you, why don't you just speak?"

Xiao Fuxuan looked at him and kissed him again.

The daylight streamed through the carved window, like long slanting lines, light and shadow intermingling, and they kissed quietly in the mottled light.

Clearly connected by Qi, they could communicate without speaking. But Xiao Fuxuan didn't; he liked to pull away slightly when Wu Xingxue opened his mouth to respond, and spoke at the moment of almost touching. His voice also had a bit of a deep hoarseness, asking, "Are you still cold?"

Wu Xingxue pursed his lips slightly, such a small movement could touch the other person, a bit ticklish and irritating. He opened his long eyes and said, "Xiao Fuxuan."

"Hmm."

"You did that on purpose."

"No."

But it was on purpose.

Speaking was intentional, asking if it was cold was also intentional, clearly the Qi was buried in the blood, knowing everything. Not just cold or hot, even

The great demon closed his eyes, calmly diverting his attention.

He randomly thought of a person in his heart, thinking of Ning Huaishan.

At that moment, Tian Xiu could hear his thoughts again, saying in a low voice during the kiss, "You're holding onto me, thinking of Ning Huaishan."

The great demon "..."

The great demon "I didn't."

Ning Huaishan outside the window didn't know he had been wronged like this.

But the Qi from Tian Xiu buried in the blood began to lightly touch and explore again.

In a short while, Wu Xingxue's breath, which had just calmed down, became heavy again, he suddenly tightened his grip on Xiao Fuxuan's fingers, his knee rubbed against the couch and he said, "Don't"

Xiao Fuxuan's Qi explored around, but his brow furrowed, "Wu Xingxue."

"Hmm."

"Why are you getting cold again?"

Wu Xingxue held him for a while before looking up, "What cold?"

He hadn't noticed himself.

Perhaps the residual warmth was still there, he even had a thin layer of sweat on his waist. Or perhaps he had endured too many sharp coldness and pain before, so this lurking, almost non-existent cold was imperceptible.