His voice was soft, but clear enough to reach Shang Yufei's ears. Even in the dim light, one could see the tips of his ears turning visibly red. Bai Yue noticed this and suddenly realized something. Stroking his chin, he mused, "If you could differentiate into an omega, that might actually be..." He was interrupted before he could finish. "Shut up!" Shang Yufei said with some embarrassment, "How could I possibly become an omega?" It was only a joke. Bai Yue laughed: "You're right." Shang Yufei turned back and continued walking forward coolly: "Enough with the nonsense, let’s hurry up and eat."

Because there were competitions the next day, they had a simple dinner. The next day, Emperor one Comprehensive Military School once again welcomed a huge crowd. This time, not only were there athletes, but many ordinary students also came to cheer for their schools. The venue for the event was the "Emperor one Stadium". This stadium was one of the iconic buildings of Emperor one Comprehensive Military School and was not open to the public on regular days. Spanning tens of thousands of square meters, a huge hemisphere inverted on the ground. From a distance, it looked like a giant egg. Today, it finally revealed its true face. The "giant egg" opened outwards from the center, revealing a large circular hole. The bright daylight poured in, illuminating the interior. Seats filled the interior on all sides, with an electronic screen floating at the top center of the arena, broadcasting the events inside. This allowed even those sitting far away to easily appreciate the athletes' grace. The opening ceremony was at nine in the morning. Half an hour before, the audience had already started to enter the arena, nearly filling the stadium that could accommodate thousands of people. The athletes who had arrived early were on standby backstage, waiting for the opening ceremony to begin.

Xu Chengdong was watching the broadcast of the inside of the dome on a micro-electronic screen in the resting room. When he saw the sea of people, he became nervous. Or rather, he had been nervous since the day before. "What should I do, what should I do," he muttered nonstop for half an hour. Someone, annoyed by his constant chatter, said, "The game hasn’t even started yet! If you're really that scared, I’ll replace you in the lineup."

 This person was an athlete who had been eliminated during the warm-up match two days earlier. "Huh?" Xu Chengdong was taken aback and seemed to hesitate at the suggestion. Before he could respond, he felt an arm wrap around his neck. 

The man with the beard was strong, almost choking him. He heard the man's loud voice beside his ear: "Hahaha, why so nervous! You've been through military missions, what’s there to be afraid of?" 

"Here, let me teach you a method. When you’re nervous, take a deep breath in, then breathe out. Take another deep breath in, and breathe out again..." 

Someone advised, "Stop breathing, he’s about to suffocate."

 Realizing this, the bearded man looked at the young man in his arms. His face was so red from the lack of breath, it seemed he was on the verge of passing out.

 Quickly letting go, he grabbed Xu Chengdong's shoulders and shook him, looking horrified: "Are you okay?" Xu Chengdong coughed weakly. Perhaps if it had been a second later, he would have been on his way to the afterlife. However, thanks to this, he seemed not as nervous as before. 

After all, what could be more frightening than death itself? Xu Chengdong thought listlessly. Amidst this chaos, Qin Fei was moving in and out of the crowd. When he came in for the third time, someone finally couldn't stand it: "Do you have a frequent need to urinate, or are you just nervous? Should that bearded guy treat you too?"

 Qin Fei wiped his sweat: "Ah, I’m looking for someone. Where did Bai... Bai Yue go?" He had seen him at the morning assembly, but now he was nowhere to be found. And Shang Yufei, the senior, was also missing. Coach Song, a member of the school committee and one of the coaches for this event, said upon hearing this: "Bai Yue asked for leave; he's on patrol now." "Huh?" Qin Fei was stunned, "Then he won’t be participating in the opening ceremony?"