The Dragon Catcher was dragged up above the ceiling while still being held by the neck. His mind was currently in a mess.
‘How did they suddenly appear like this?! How did they also know that I was here if they appeared just now?’
Although Cale knew this thanks to the Whale tribe’s information and Raon’s magic, the Dragon Catcher and the old mage who were not at Raon’s level of magic had no way of knowing this.

TBOAH!Alberu pressed his lips into a thin line – lamenting and once again realizing how invaluable an alliance with the Whale tribe really was, it gave them such an advantage over the enemy, but he also knew it was too late for him to covet the things Cale Henituse had shed blood for in his TCF!World.

He glared at the man who was slowly choking him tighter and tighter. It was an old man in his sixties. Ron smiled back at the Dragon Catcher. He, who had borrowed his son’s white gloves, stood in front of his young master.

“Ahhh… I see you were quite ruthless because he hurt your Young Master…” TBOAH!Ron taunted TCF!Ron with a smirk. TCF!Ron clicked his tongue and slightly rolled his eyes.
“He was simply looking for new ways to die…” TCF!Beacrox informed his counterpart's father with a benign smile that his father usually uses - it was very strange to see Beacrox with such an expression on his face.

They were currently at the top of the ship at the center of the enemy fleet. Cale looked toward Choi Han and Ron, who had dragged the Dragon Catcher here, and started to speak. This was the first time the Dragon Catcher heard any of them say something.
“Let’s get started.”

“There's more?!” TBOAH!Alberu gasped in shock.
“Ahhh… this record doesn't show it, but Cale-hyung hit the ship where Arm’s ‘Red Stars’ were, so he could capture them first. The rest of the Northern Alliance soldiers were not a threat even if they had the number advantage.” Grigori informed everyone who didn't figure this out yet.
“I see… thank you for explaining it Goddess-nim.” TBOAH!Alberu politely thanked Grigori.  

The silence was broken by what sounded like the cries of a ghost. Something that sounded like hundreds of souls crying started to rise up from the ocean. The Dragon Catcher had no choice but to see everything because he was at the highest spot. No, he could feel it.

“Ahhh, so will we be seeing what happened to the soldiers from his perspective…” TBOAH!Zed mentioned in a pensive tone.
“That's right, but only for a little while…” Grigori reassured everyone and several people nodded accepting her words and then returning their gazes to the Palantír.

On the Palantír the record went on to show how the Dragon Catcher turned his head after feeling someone tapping on his cheek. He then turned his head to find Cale’s angelic face smiling brightly down at him. More than a few people wanted to protest and complain that such a beautiful smile was wasted on that ungrateful bastard – they did not like Cale smiling so brightly and happily at the enemy.

The helmeted knight started to speak, “…Y, you had another ancient power?”
Cale tapped on the Dragon Catcher’s cheek and started to speak.
“Take a good look.”
The noise that sounded like ghosts crying was coming up from the bottom of the ocean.

It really was terrifying in a different way compared to the Battle with the Golems. In the TBOAH!World, TBOAH!Choi Han, had never fought like this. The ‘screaming ghosts' sounded very familiar to the horrors that Cale and his group has inflicted their enemies as seen in these records upon the Palantír. It was actually even scarier than when these ‘ghosts’ were screaming during the Battle against Arm's First Battle Brigade. However as scary it was for them who were Cale's allies, it was traumatizing nightmarish for those of the TBOAH!World.