Part 47 : the second piece.

(Pov rain)

With the ender demons out of the nether Cynthia was bringing her larger armys into the overworld to fight the demons their, but also potentially the red legion as well. With both factions pushing the demons back soon their lines will clash and it is unlikely that either will be friendly to each other.

And if what we heard is true ... the red legion have now joined up with patrick. So that means we will be at war with the frost bourne as well. But corves is the main threat that we have to focus on, my issues with patrick and Cynthias hatred for the frost bourne will have to be put aside for now.

As for me and stella we were packing our things to head into the overworld with Cynthia. We had gathered out stuff including the end crystals and met Cynthia in her throne room as shatter summoned a nether portal for us to go through and meet back up with lance and Gwendolyn.

Cynthia " i forgot to say this but thanks for the help you two did for keeping the rest of the nether safe." She said almost sounding grateful.

Stella " all in a days work for an ender watcher Cynthia." I put my hand out to stella and we hive fived.

Cynthia " well lets not waste anymore time we still have the other parts of this war to win." She held her axe over her shoulder and we then walked through the portal into a large netherkin camp where lance and Gwendolyn had been staying.

When we arrived we moved our stuff out of the way, Cynthias army had been pouring through portals all over the place giving us a much larger force to fight with which will even some of the odds.

Not long after we arrived lance and Gwendolyn showed up followed by Vanessa. Stella ran up to lance and gave him a a hug, it wasn't that long but i could tell she was still happy to see her dad again.

Lance " so i heard you all pushed the demons out of the nether? Thats great."

" yes, but they have been stepping up attacks here from what i have heard." Cynthia and Vanessa then confirmed this both hearing reports from the front lines.

Gwendolyn " and retaliations in the end..." she paused " likely to try and capitalise on the death of Sora. I feel sympathy for skylor. But we have to move forward or we will die with her." It didnt feel right to say but it had to be said.

Stella " so now what? Just cause we pushed the demons out of the nether doesnt mean we can hold them back here and in the end still."

Lance " well i-" suddenly a loud pulse sound was heard and lance turned and looked towards the place he was staying in the camp " OHH!!!" He yelled like an excited child.

He teleported over and opened the door then running inside. We ran to catch up to him and we saw a ritual thing he had set up.

Lance " this is what i made to find the next pieces of the staff, its found the second piece !!!!" Everyone seemed happy with the news since it meant we might be able to stop corves from getting the staff.

Gwendolyn " where is it exactly then?" She asked as lance used his magic to make the ritual show a map of the overworld.

The more he used his magic the more accurate the location was. It did stop but it stopped some where near the outskirts of the port city kingdom.

Lance " thats where we need to go!!!." We all started grabbing our weapons but we then realised we had to make a plan here otherwise this would all fall apart really quickly.

Vanessa then interrupted " now hold on a minute, we cant all just rush out for this some of us still have to stay behind and lead the war effort here. Besides you getting that piece wont solve any problems straight away." We quickly decided who would stay but if there was any risk of us meeting corves here we needed as many people as possible.