Part 19 : reds and devils

( pov narrator)

Patrick slammed his fist into his desk creating a slight wave of lightning around it " THE ENDER WATCHERS DID WHAT !!!!"

Many had gathered in Patrick's office to discus what happened including hilda , Alan , Daryl , Agatha, elite and elsa.

Daryl" zane told me lance and two others were there when they took mara i wouldnt be surprised if it was rain and stella . But why kidnap mara "he was frustrated with her being gone.

Agatha " they must be trying to weaken us further  why else ?" Alan laughed slightly leaning against the wall  " something funny ?" She asked him.

Alan " yeah that statement. We are already beyond weak rain could single-handedly wipe this whole place out in minutes so they only came here for mara. As for why i dont know but its clearly for her skills otherwise they would have taken some one else"

Hilda " i agree with alan " alan turned his head sharply caught off guard by her words.

Patrick " if they wanted her as a hostage they would have made demands .... We dont even know where they have taken her. If they took her to the end we have no way of getting there or even fight the watchers." They didnt know what to do in the current situation.

Elsa " either way they hurt zane and took mara we have to do something !!" She was angry that they hurt zane but she also knew there was not much they could do.

Elite " well ive heard rumours of events taking place in the end. Apparently some guys called the ender demons are attacking or something " many of them had heard the storys about the ender demons but to them they were just storys, except alan who of course wouldnt have heard it.

Hilda " but why would they need mara ?" No one had an answer and soon enough they would have to accept they didnt have one and would just have to try find a way to get her back.

Patrick " we cant just send people anyone either , scorn will not stop his mission to kill my family so we have to prepare what little we have to defend ..... despite what we want to do we have to think what we should do for the greater good " Daryl despite his love for mara knew he should follow Patrick's orders , he didnt know would mara do the same but he didnt want to go on a chase he wont gain her back from.

Hilda " only thing we can do is wait to see do the watchers ever come to the over world." Unfortunately thats indeed all they could do.

Elite suddenly raised his head as if he heard something.

Alan knew he felt something off " what is it ?" He asked.

Elite " i dont know its like ... a sonic boom over and over " soon everyone started to here it but it was faint.

Patrick " everyone outside " they all made their way outside they didnt know where to be looking" wheres it coming from ? Patrick asked as everyone looked around but elite looked up.

They all then looked up and now knew the situation was worse. Hundreds of objects were appearing in the sky from space floating just outside the atmosphere.

Daryl " please dont tell me those are what i think they are "

More and more ships arrived and soon many of them start descending lower towards the planet close enough to see their worriers confirmed.

" red legion " they all said in various didnt expressions.

Daryl " oh for fuck sake these guys again " patrick then ordered elite to find where the ships were going and he told elsa to find azura to get something to calculate the amount of red legion ships they were dealing with.