Part 12 : dying stars.

( pov rain )

After me , stella and Cynthia fucked each other a lot we were just lying naked in the bed we did each other on , yes theres a perfectly made bed in a end ship that is falling apart. I dont question it since it meant i wasnt going to have to have sex on the floor.

I had my hands behind my head between it and my pillow as Cynthia and stella were holding on to me still on each side.

Cynthia " see told you guys this was all a good idea " she gave stella a cheeky smirk.

Stella " well i will admit it was a nice surprise to be doing since "

Cynthia " was your first time with rain ?" Well it was .... And if your dirty minded people are wondering yes both of these two were excellent in bed.

" maybe we could do this more often .... For ..fun " Cynthia definitely liked the idea but stella was still mixed which was fair.

Stella " well " she pushed off the bed cover covering her body and stood off the bed, she quickly got dressed " ill check how close we are to apollos kingdom. "

She left the room and closed the door then not even a second later Cynthia rolled onto me.

Cynthia " more room for me " she put her head gently on my chest and meant me rub her horns.

" let me guess your planning and making us do more while she isnt here " i didnt even say it as a question since i already knew just by how she behaves.

Cynthia " guilty he he , but if you dont want to i wont " she then gave me a look which ... AHHH WHY AM I TURNED ON BY NETHERKIN!!!.

" look making out before she gets back is fine since shes ok with us doing that kinda thing but no more " she crawled closer to my face.

Cynthia " good enough for me "...oh boy..... im so lad stella doesn't consider this cheating, which id never do if she wasnt ok with it.

( pov lance )

Lance was still sailing the both through the void but he was finally able to let it go in a straight line and let go of the wheel " finally , now to get my suit jacket back " i walked to right and went down the stairs to the main deck of the ship but as i was about to go inside the ship to which ever room Gwendolyn was in i met stella.

Stella " ...dad" she said slightly less unhappy with me , still upset with the thing about killing corveses daughter for ...some reason i didnt know what however." How close are we to getting to Apollo ?" She asked me.

" not long about another hour to hour and a half , though nothing is exact since its hard to navigate this part of the void without an experienced ship captain."

Stella " oh ok ... listen ... i was talking to Cynthia awhile ago and i wanted to say sorry and " she then sighed " why i was really angry" we walked over to the stairs and sat beside each other.

" i can tell it's because of my past isnt it ?" She nodded " ... im sorry "

Stella " dont be dad ... its not your fault what happened to you... and its not your fault that being your daughter is dangerous " she put her legs higher up on the steps and put her arms crossed on them then put her face into them.

" ... i just wish i could protect you but ... i will never be able stella ..... even now i still have nightmares of the day I lost you , especially since corves has returned"

Stella " he was there ?" She asked as she lifted her head up.

" theres a lot you dont know what happened that day.... When the war was all but lost me and Gwendolyn were on the run together and we needed to get out of the end ... now i see she wanted to come with me so she could start a new life with me and you. Me and her carried you when you were just a month old to try and save you. "