Part 31: war on the three realms (part one)

( pov eoin)

It was my time to leave with skylor and sora to defend the end from the ender demons. But i could tell this was going to be the 'great war' i had against my brother and his nether empire , a losing fight till something turns it in our favour.

Ive seen enough war to know that luck is one of the most important factors, so if its not on our side theres no sugar coating it, we are fucked!!. But if i was going down....again , im doing it on my terms this time.

The end ship Sora arrived in was slightly repaired to not make it break in half under a feather but as i was walking behind skylor I remembered something that I figured could be useful. " go ahead , i need to do something first..... i meant go on the ship not leaving" i wanted to be sure cause me messing up my words has caused me many many pains.

Skylor " your in owens body , id rather have it under my watch if not his" i hope that sounded less weird in her head.

While she joined Sora on the ship i went to go find Mara before she also would be gone. She was good at making things so i needed her to well make things for me.

I saw her gathering all the stuff she had been taken with , i walked up to her " i need you to ... make some things for me" mara looked up at me as she put something into a box and then stood up.

Mara " what do you mean ?" She asked.

" well one is just a personal thing and the other is something i feel could be useful , plus i feel you would like to make it"

Mara " oh describe them-" i then handed her drawings that were like blueprints for what i wanted. " hmm " she took them out of my hand and started looking at them "... a battle mask thing ? And a.... What is this ?"

" well it was a transport flying vehicle used by my obsidian legion , armed with a few weapons im sure you can add on and great for proving air support on a battle field." She looked at the plans with much interest.

Mara " hmm these details youve given me are surprisingly ...detailed .... I didnt pick you for engineering or science"

" my daughter , shes like you obsessed with tech. While she always ranted i listened every now and then even when she thought i didnt. So can you do it ?" I wanted to know for sure.

Mara " well the mask easy and the vehicle most likely.... But seriously why do you need he mask?" ... i dont think i have the time to explain why i want it fully but ill try.

" well i had one like this with my own set of armour , it looked cool and also was funny enough a great intimidating during battle" she looked at me not getting it but i aint explaining where i got the idea from since the idea of films would probably confuse her enough already let alone what the films are.

Mara " whatever you say then , ill see what i can do for this. Ill let you know when its done. Good luck on your side of the battle" i put my hand out and she shook it.

" same for you" i made my way back to the ship and we started heading towards the gatekeeper kingdom.

I was at the front of the ship looking out into the void , i then notcied skylor came from behind and stood next to me " hows the arm ?" I asked her since it was still bandaged and in a sling.

Skylor " its fine .... You sure your up for this ?...i know your not the person i care about here but i just feel i need to say ... i want you to be save" she cared for owen , i understood that but i couldnt just give him back.

" if i could give him back to you i would and trust me i need this body intact as much as possible while im still in it. " I thought to myself about why i was brought back " deathbringer brought me back for a reason.... But i know it wasnt to fight the ender demons.... Theres something bigger coming i can feel it."