Part 5 : the new comers.

( pov hilda )

It has been two weeks since the red war , dreadfort has been fully rebuilt aside from the prison below which is still being fixed. The frost bourne has been struggling to rebuild the rest of our kingdom however. We no longer have enough soliders to defend the kingdom and are weaker then we have ever been.

Still none of that is as worse as mister alan griffin being forced into my home as under direct orders from Patrick, he has made my life a nightmare. He always is around when i wish to be in peace , he is always around lyira and i have told her to avoid him incase he does something to her. But worst of all hes 'himself'.

Always in a good mood and is always smug. I hate him for it and it makes everything whenever i see him more frustrating.

But my person hatred for him had to wait , when i woke up about 11 am in the morning i was already being summoned to Patrick's office. I rushed so fast to get there i didnt even put on my armour and just eneded up going in a black jumper and brown trouser with darker brown boots.

Once i got to the office door i was tired and had my hands on my legs as i leaned forward to catch my breath. Once i did i knocked on the door and stepped in to see Patrick sitting in his chair.

" you summoned me sir " i walked farther into the room and sat in the chair across the desk from him.

Patrick " yes thanks for coming... " he took a quick glance at me and saw i wasnt in my armour but thankfully he didnt seem to care much " so how have things been with you ?" His question was surprising.

" sir you didnt summon me here just to ask how im doing right ?"I questioned him.

Patrick " ive been asking everyone currently, after the red war it wasnt exactly easy for everyone to go back to normal ...we lost a lot , i want to make sure everyone's ok " I suppose he was right , i feel he was mainly doing this because he wants to help others before he deals with his own grief for diana after she was killed by the red legion general Lilith.

" well if you must know me and lyria have been quite well , shes been coming around more and i have been making sure things go in good order through out the city with her keeping count of supplies."

Patrick " and as for our ...'guest' how has he been ?" I wish he didnt bring him up.

" hes.... Annoying but he hasnt done anything that you would let me hit him over the head for " he sniggered and spun his chair around to look out his window to overlook the city and the large open area outside the building.

Patrick " i hear hes been very helpful " 'helpful' yeah right " but i still want him on close watch, he may have helped us but Betrayal isnt anything new around here and he has no reason to stay here outside of azura wanting him to. " glad to see he doesn't trust him completely either.

" i think once the prison is fully fixed we should shove him in their and take away that sword he has , he cant do any harm to us then"

Patrick " i dont think that is the best course of action but we will see how things turn out in the future." He turned back around in his chair and went back to looking at me" your excused for now " as i was about to stand up we suddenly heard yelling and cheering.

Some of the knights outside in the open yard were yelling things like " THERES ONLY ONE OF HIM COME ON " and " HA HA GET THEM I GOT MONEY ON THIS !!" Sounds fight or something.

Patrick " ....go see whats going on out there and make sure it doesnt get out of control , i have to go see azura for awhile " i nodded and quickly left the room and ran through the halls to get outside.

Once i got outside i saw at least 50 in a large circle crowd , they were still chanting and yelling so i went up and looked through the group of people to see alan fighting 3 guys at once.