Part 20 : inside and powerless.

( pov vortex )

I had landed with some of my soldiers to see a hole in the barrier of the eternal " who went through ?" I asked and one of my men told me it was the ender watchers.

We could trap them inside or try kill them ourselves, there could be something of value to us in there so i argue we should go in ourselves.

" have more of my troops arrive i wish to take lead on this operation " some of demons under my commanded questioned my decision.

"Forgive me prince vortex " one of the others said " corves told us never to go inside here if we ever had the chance , for what i cant say but we must obey him" as much as i wanted to obey my father this was too good of an opportunity to take.

" gather some of the men and send them in now to find the watchers , i will go and get a small army to help deal with them if you fail and to search for anything " i spread my wings and started flying back to my end ship to make my way back to the domain of the ender demons to discuss this with corves.

( pov eoin)

We were walking for a good long while through just flat desolate end stone plains you could call them I suppose , not going to lie ive only been to a few different places in the end im use to and it was all kinda the same but at least it had some people in it most of the time.

I could tell stella and rain felt a bit uneasy about what i did since im pretty sure lance or Gwendolyn told them and the fact we had to kidnap a former friend of theres. Ive done a lot worse and a lot more i regret but i cant change that now since i changed myself... i meant me in my past body not this knight guy.

Knight is a bit of a stubborn and blind to some things but he seems like a good solider and more importantly a good person. Hes me so thats not surprising i see myself in him some what... well im literally inside him-.... Well thats not appropriate thanks mind.

" do we have any idea how close we are to well ...." I took a 360 look around even doing a spin to just see still nothin " anything?" Of course i didnt think anyone knew but something felt off about mara and i felt it was more then just being held against her will.

I mean ive seen many of my friends held captive and they didnt whine about it , after all emalya was held captive by alan for awhile and she.... Ok bad example since i think she was .... Never mind a story for another day i suppose.

( so just want to clear up something emalya is the same person as Emilia but basically i thought her old name (Emilia) was pronounced em a ly a ( ly as in le ) so i just basically changed the spelling to how i thought it was pronounced so for me this change wasnt a big deal but i figured i should bring this up, sorry for the interruption of the story)

Mara " well looks like none of you know where you are " she slightly laughed seeing us seem stupid.

" and you do ?" I struck back at her with my words.

Mara " all im saying is you three have no idea where you are and .... Ok yes i do".... Well damn.

Rain " ... please tell me you have been taking in a good direction !!" He said hoping we haven't been walking for no good reason.

Mara " i may hate being a captive but id rather not piss off the people who have a knife to my back in a sense" well i had a sword but who cares in little things like that..... ssh.

Stella " anyone els feel we are being watched ?" And i hate that feeling cause i just got it.

" indeed" i grabbed my sword and looked around and saw nothing , this body doesnt have as good senses as my original one but it was faster in terms of moment but id still rather be in my own skin.