Epilogue

The wedding ceremony was a dreamy and a very emotional moment for the whole family, more so for Sawyer and Renée. They had made it at last! Their love story finally had the happy ending that they deserved so much.

Later on, everyone joined in for the celebrations. The toasts and the first dance, the cake cutting, all made them feel special, but Sawyer just couldn't wait to whisk his bride away to his own ranch for their wedding night. He had been waiting patiently, counting the days for the last three weeks. Being extremely busy during the days with the setting up of his business, it was during the night when he lay on his bed alone that he missed Renée all the more. But it was all over now. Tonight, they would start a new life with one another! He watched Renée laughing and dancing with her granddad while he was danced with Adelina.

"Ouch, bro, what are you doing? You're stepping on my toes, ouch," complained Adelina. Sawyer looked at her apologetically.

"I'm sorry, dumpling. This time I'll be careful," he promised her.

"Silly, bro. I'll teach you how to dance," she said in a teacher's tone. Sawyer grinned at her. They would return to Mexico the next day and he would miss them again. Maybe after settling down at Happy Dreamz Ranch and after his business was in working condition, he and Renée could plan a trip to Mexico to spend a few days with them. After the dance, he went to talk to his family before they left.

Ryder pulled Anastasia into his arms and started a slow dance with her. "How long are you staying, Annie?" he asked hopefully.

"I'll stay for two weeks," she said with a small smile. If she had any say in this, she would have stayed longer. She loved Fordsville, but she was helpless. They danced, lost in one another, and when the song was over, he pulled her along with him.

"Where are we going, Ryder?" she asked, looking around the moonlit ranch. She had so many memories here. This place looked like the home where she could come back to. Wherever she needed to go, there was no place better than this. Because of one man who always stood by her like a rock, helping her unconditionally, loving her with a dedicated for the last five years.

"Just walking around," he said, smiling a little at her. Her heart went out to him. He looked so lost and dejected with all his siblings settling down with their girls. Yet he never demanded that she leave everything in Los Angeles and return to him forever.

"Ryder, will you forget me?" asked Anastasia. She wanted to know whether he'd wait for her when she was finally free from her obligations.

"Can you ever forget to breathe, Annie?" he asked in return, his eyes searching hers, trying to tell so many things which he couldn't say.

Anastasia felt tears pool into her eyes. "Will you wait for me?" she whispered hopefully.

"Forever." Anastasia couldn't control herself anymore. She grabbed his head and pulled him down towards her. Her lips crashed to his, tasting his warm ones with a crazy abandon. It was a passionate kiss to tell him how she felt about him, how much she loved him. Maybe one day she would be free to come back home to him. She would stay in his arms forever!

The party went on, but Sawyer was done. He whisked Renée away, picking her up and carrying her all the way to his truck. Their stuff had already been shifted there earlier. He drove towards their ranch, still wearing their wedding fineries. "So Mrs. Renée Grace Wilson? How do you feel?" he asked teasingly.

Renée grinned. "I feel married," she teased, seeing Sawyer roll his eyes at her.

"Won't you ask me how I'm feeling?" asked Sawyer.

"I know how you're feeling," she said with a chuckle.

"Wow, I really feel that we're united in the genuine sense of the word. So please tell me, how am I feeling?" asked Sawyer as he drove onto their property.

"H*rny," said Renée, bursting into a giggle. A smile broke out on Sawyer's face. It was true.

Sawyer was feeling h*rny around her. He parked his truck inside the garage and locked the main entrance to their property. He didn't want any disturbances tonight. Renée got down from the pick-up truck, and before she could take a step forward towards their home, she saw Sawyer striding towards her with purpose.

"Right, now I'll show you how much," he said, picking her up in arms, bridal style and walking towards their home.

"I'm waiting, my handsome cowboy," she whispered into his ear, biting his earlobe.

"Really? Then you're as h*rny as I am," he pointed out.

Renée laughed and sucked his neck, torturing him, making him groan and quicken his pace. He set her down inside and locked the door well. He held her hand and stared deep into her eyes.

"Welcome to our world, our home, my love. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, only with you. I want to love you every day and every night, only you. I want to give you all the happiness in the world, only you. You're the only one precious to me, you're the only one whom I live for, you're the only one I'll ever love," he said, pulling her close to his heart.

"I love you too, Sawyer, only you," she whispered, pulling him close for a kiss. Sawyer picked her up and walked towards their bedroom. The sun had set, and they were eager to be with one another.

It was a new beginning, a new journey for them, full of difficulties, but with the intense love that they shared, they knew they could conquer anything. They knew they would work hard and, of course, with their loving and supportive family living right next to them, nothing was unachievable.

So, as Renée and Sawyer enjoyed their happily ever after, who knew what was happening in Ryan's life?