Chapter Thirty-Eight

Renée backed away, watching him with a shy smile. "Sawyer, it isn't a good idea at all," she said, her cheeks flushed with color. Sawyer grinned with mischief dancing in his eyes.

"I think it's an excellent idea," he said, going closer to her and hoisting her up on his shoulder. He strode towards the washroom with her, placing her down. Renée's heart banged inside her ribcage, while her whole body flushed with color. Sawyer's eyes darkened considerably as he pulled the sweater over her head, keeping it on the rack near the vanity. Then went the top and the bra, leaving her exposed to his fiery gaze.

"Help me with my shirt," he whispered. Renée's trembling fingers discarded the shirt that he was wearing. Their breaths hitched as they stared at one another, excitement coursing through their bodies. Sawyer's fingers deftly unbuttoned her jeans and let it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and kept it on the rack. Sawyer couldn't help but stare at her creamy, never-ending legs that kept inviting him for a touch. He, too, discarded his jeans and his underwear, and Renée closed her eyes. He pulled her panties out of her in a haste and crushed her in his arms, skin to skin, heart to heart.

"Open your eyes, my love. Don't you want to see us together?" he whispered into her ear, his mouth sucking the sweet spots on her neck with wild intensity. Renée opened her eyes. They looked drunken with need, a need to feel Sawyer's touch, to feel his love.

"Touch me, love," he whispered, guiding her hands all over his body. He moaned with need when she touched his massive arousal. Renée had seen him shirtless many times, but this was the first time she saw him, and she loved what she saw. He was really gorgeous, although he had lost so much weight.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked hopefully. Renée nodded, kissing his lips, while her fingers stroked him lovingly. Sawyer was lost in her loving touch. He had no idea how he had stayed away from her for so long. His fingertips drifted upwards at a slow pace, leaving goosebumps on her skin in their wake. Renée trembled as an electric current coursed through her veins at his touch. She couldn't believe that this was really happening to her, that Sawyer was really touching her. She had dreamed of him for so many years, but this was nothing compared to what she had dreamed of. This was real.

He stroked her folds with his calloused fingertips, making her core weep with need. He groaned seeing her aroused state and pushed his finger into herm thrusting in and out of her while his mouth worked its magic on her neck. Renée moaned at the strange pleasure that his fingers caused, arching her back to give him more access to her. The heat started building up as he pushed another finger into her, building up a wild rhythm.

Their breathing turned erratic, their skin burnt against one another's, their bodies fused together created a tremendous amount of passion that couldn't be sated that easily. Renée clutched onto his shoulders to keep her steady as he increased his tempo till she came undone into his fingers. He lapped it all up while his unwavering gaze didn't leave hers even for a second.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked in a hoarse whisper. Renée nodded.

"Mmm," she said, her voice thick with desire. He seemed to be content hearing that and led her towards the shower cubicle. For the next few minutes, they bathed one another, soaping, rinsing, and drying each other. Afterwards, when Sawyer picked her up in his arms and carried her towards the bed, bridal style, she gazed into his eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck, ready and willing. "Love you, Sawyer," she whispered softly, peppering kisses along his jawline and neck.

He laid her down on the bed gently like a precious flower and followed her to the bed, hovering over her. "I want to make you mine completely, Ren," he whispered, asking for her permission. "Let me make love to you?" Renée nodded. She, too, wanted the same thing, wanted to belong to him, for life.

There was no shyness, no awkwardness, only a deep need that begged for fulfillment. Sawyer was a gentle lover, one who gave more than he took. He made her moan, made her beg him to fulfill the crazy need to feel all of him. He complied and for the next few minutes; they pleased one another till they were sated and exhausted.

"I really don't want to go back home," said Renée as they cuddled together to sleep.

"How will we get married if we don't go back home?" he asked with a grin. "Don't worry, we can still spend time with one another at our own home," he comforted her.

The next morning, Sawyer couldn't stay away from her. The sight of her delicious and soft body in his arms made him aroused again. He had to be inside her. Renée opened her eyes and lazily stretched her arms, but she couldn't budge with Sawyer hovering over her, staring at her with hooded eyes.

"Good morning, love," he said, his eyes hooked onto hers.

"Good morning," said Renée with a blush as she remembered what exactly they did last night.

"We're spending the day in bed today," he announced, and Renée's eyes went wide. "Are you sore?" he asked her tenderly, his hot mouth kissing her all over.

"No, make love to me again, Sawyer," she begged, and again, they started as a powerful flame ignited inside her, spreading all over her body like a wildfire. This time it was more passionate as their skin crackled and hissed to life with the intensity of his lovemaking. Her fingers dug into his back as his thrusts increased in pace, making her scream out his name.

He taught her how to please him and she obliged, pleasing him till he was too sated to continue. Afterwards, they showered together and checked out of the resort reluctantly. They went to a restaurant nearby to eat breakfast and, after packing up a good amount of food, they boarded one of the free shuttle vehicles and checked out as many attractions as they could. They had a picnic in the wilderness in a cozy spot by a tranquil lake. It was afternoon by the time they reached their vehicle.

"I loved this date. My first outing away from Fordsville, alone with you," she pointed out. "I didn't want it to end."

"We'll go again soon," he assured her.

It was dinner time when they reached home. Rihanna, Adelaide, granny and aunt Kathy caught Renée asking her details of her date. She told them about Glacier National Park and showed them photographs, obviously leaving out the juicier details. However, Rihanna kept nudging her throughout dinner. "Did you guys do it?" she whispered.

Renée didn't answer. Rihanna kept on and Renée kept on being all mum about it, making her go crazy with curiosity. Dinner was over and they went for their usual stroll outside. This time Rhett and Rex too joined them too, but they missed Ryder and Ryan.

"Ryan's got a great job as a dietitian at the biggest animal habitat in Las Vegas," announced Rhett.

"Wow, that's wonderful. I guess he wouldn't be returning to Fordsville then?" asked Rihanna.

"I guess not," said Rex with a shrug.

"Not even for Georgia?" asked Rihanna.

"He doesn't have any hope with her, anyway," shrugged Rex, but Rihanna couldn't accept that. She had seen Ryan stare at Georgia's picture on his phone for hours, many times when he was here. She knew he loved her, although he never explicitly told her so. It would be heartbreaking for him to move on.

While his family worried about him, Ryan jumped with excitement as the doorbell of his two bedroomed apartment rang. He knew who it was. It was Georgia!

Last week, he had submitted her resume to his boss, and he had summoned her for an interview. When Ryan told her the news, she was too happy and boarded a flight to Las Vegas. Since she didn't know anyone here, Ryan had suggested that she stay with him. Surprisingly, she had agreed. So here she was at his doorstep and he couldn't help the tremendous amount of happiness that he felt deep within, like his heart wanted to burst into a song while his feet wanted to start a happy dance. But he did neither.

He just opened his door to find Georgia standing there looking hot as f*ck wearing a red top and a black figure hugging jeans! He would be a dead mean if he said that he wasn't aroused just by looking at her. After seeing her, he didn't know if it was a good idea to invite her to share his apartment. He had no idea if he could keep his hands to himself for long!