Chapter 39

Never in his wildest dreams Taehyung thought he'll sign up himself and Jimin for the worst nightmare possible. But here it is the nightmare. After the kidnap stunt pulled by Park Dangwoon, he thought the man wouldn't disturb their family's peace as there was no information regarding him. But now that the nightmare is back, Taehyung felt a shiver down his spine. Why? Because, this guy never stops even if he knows what their family is capable of, he escaped Jk and Suga twice.

"What do you want from us? Kidnapping us will never give you want you want. You are going to suffer the wrath of my hyungs" Taehyung yelled.

"Ooohhh got a tongue. As usual feisty. But Park here, isn't he the cutest?" Dangwoon smirked at them which made them look at him disgust.

"Do you think we are scared of you, you nasty pig. Why don't you let us free and have a spar with us? Fight us if you are not scared" Jimin was shocked as Taehyung directed the words at the man.

"If I were you, i wouldn't dare to yell at my kidnapper, not when the kidnapper already has plans to ruin you. As you are getting feisty super fast let me introduce to someone who loves feisty things". Dangwoon threw a dirty smirk and ordered his men to undo them and tie them separate.

Both Jimin and Taehyung hated this. Wasn't he enough to give them trouble, he is adding in someone. This is definitely a bigger problem. They just simply prayed for their hyungs to come soon. Taehyung protested and threw tantrums as the men undid them and tried to tie each of them separately. Jimin was unusually quiet. This scared Taehyung more. The confident Jimin is quiet.

After a few minutes passed, Park Dangwoon entered the room with another person. The new one was a little taller than Dangwoon, but their facial features resembled a lot, which immediately gave a clue to the hostiles of who he might be.

"Ok sweathearts, give me the pleasure to introduce my son, Park Minjae. He is also a doctor, graduated from a reputed university in the States. He is an addictionoligist. I needed a strong foundation to war against the Jeon isn't it?" Dangwoon hummed as he walked towards his victims.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me. A trash like you competing against Jeon. No caterpillar can fight the Eagle. You got that. You can be anyone but Jeon and my hyungs are supreme". Taehyung spoke out.

"Oh I think you do not know the meaning of addictionoligist. He doesn't just cure addiction baby, he invents drugs to get addicted". Dangwoon dropped the bomb. Now that sent a shiver to both of them.

"Hello there little cousin" Park Minjae sang as he approached Taehyung who is now tied alone a little far from Jimin. "Seems you are united with the family. I'd like to ruin you and your family very much that it is not enough for what your elders did to my father".

"My elders did to your father? Seriously?" Taehyung scoffed. "You father wanted our money. He didn't have a limb to work and he wanted to steal our parents hardwork. My mother provided him with generous fund and you father blew it up and now you have the audacity to accuse my parents for your misery". Taehyung yelled on top of his lungs.

"Ok enough of the talking as there is nothing new and let's get into action" Minjae said and snapped his fingers at his men.

As if planned previously, two men untied Taehyung and took him to the bed and tied him on it after a lot of struggle. Another person stepped in with a tray containing two wine glasses and a brown liquid, which Taehyung and Jimin had no idea about.

"You underestimated me my little cousin. You know what this drug can do to you? You are going to beg me to touch you" Minjae took the wine glass from the tray and caught Taehyung's jaw and forced him to open his mouth. Taehyung squirmed and shook his head trying to avoid the man from pouring the liquid in his mouth.