Chapter 18

It's been three weeks since the kidnap scenario and all the mansion staying people moved to the apartment. Everyone had their own card and as usual Jin and Tae took care of everyone and a extra cautious Taehyung took extra care of Jin. Everyone were thankful to Tae for how he made their family's flower smile back and forget the nightmare. Namjoon grew a strong bond with Tae. Hobi is always the hope for Tae. Tae goes to his Hobi hyung whenever he needs advice. He tells the latter should start a mental counseling business for his siblings back at the orphanage. Suga was as usual a cold shoulder and was too into finding the culprits behind the mansion incident. But no one noticed how he used to go check on Tae in his now shared bedroom of Jimin and Tae every night. Jungkook can't be more thankful to Tae for whatever he did to him and their family for the past few days. Though they had a very little time to talk at work and home. Jimin was happier as he had more time with his soulmate. The two always sticking together when at home and shared a room that made them jump and dance during midnight. Though broke at one point they still went back to the source of happiness. Taehyung became their source of happiness.

Jungkook got super busy. He did not feel like having another assistant. Jk want someone, who will not bother him but do the works like a proper assistant. Though Namjoon suggested a person and at the end of the day he didn't want someone who keeps lurking around and bothering him. So he just preferred to take things under control. He had to take up the business meetings, read through the research papers, handle his schedules, make appointments himself, check up on the research with Taehyung which Jin and Namjoon promised to take care. All this frustrated him. He understood the importance of having an assistant and drowned in guilt for killing his perfect assistant. Yet he accepted the fate and went through all the hell himself.

***

Taehyung was rambling something as usual as Namjoon was changing the drips fluid. As for the research, the team resumed the work with jungkook paying visits rarely. In the meanwhile, Tae started visiting the CEO frequently but to his luck he might meet the CEO only once or twice per day. As the CEO is staying at the apartment, it became more convenient for Jungkook to work until he feels sleepy or till he finishes the works in the pipeline. Everything fell into normal and the entire family couldn't be more happier.

Taehyung woke up from the sound of someone puking. He fell asleep as the drips made him sleep like a baby in a second. It now became habitual for him. As senses alerted him, he woke and reached the unlocked bathroom to find Jin puking. He immediately rushed to the latter and held his shoulders from behind and other hand caressing his back. After washing up, Jin came out and faced a concerned Taehyung, who rushed to the elder with a glass of water which Jin drank it in one breathe.

"Hyung are you alright? What happened? "

"I'm fine Tae must be from the long night duty and no proper breakfast." Jin slowly lay in the couch with Tae  squatting in front of him.

"You skipped breakfast?" Tae almost screamed.

Jin chuckled "no sweetie, I went to the cafeteria with colleagues. Must be the chicken"

"Is there anything I could do to help or make you feel comfortable? " Taehyung asked sweetly.

"Seeing your cute face is something that gives me peace" Jin chuckled at the whiny blushing Taehyung.

"What happened? Where is jinnie?" Namjoon emerged almost breaking the door.

"Oh goodness who informed this man?" Jin raised his head from the armrest.

"I did" Taehyung looked while wiggling his brows. "I'll go get some snacks for joonie hyung". Taehyung crossed Namjoon with a hifi and mouthed "have fun hyung".