Chapter 21

"Hyung trust me I'm really good" Taehyung sounded desperate as Jin decided to wash off the contract and take Taehyung out of this at any cost. But the latter is at no intention to give up as he wanted to be a part of such a genuine research and a little bit of him wanted to stick to the written answer he gave in his eligibility test. A man of words is what Tae considers as his motto. But Jin is neither giving up. That's when Namjoon and Jungkook butted in.

"Hyung the research is a success. I suppose some outside force is trying to breakthrough to lead our research down". JK sneered.

"I don't freaking care about this outside force theory of yours Jeon. I practically saw the baby undergoing panic attacks and I'm not supporting this anymore" Jin retreated back.

"Sweetheart, its the outcome of Kook's 2 years of foodless days and sleepless nights. You want to hold this for the usual threat we receive." Namjoon tried to feed some sense into Jin.

"Of course I'm recognizing his works Joon. Are you aware of what you just said. Usual threat? You and I are prone to this usual threat. This isn't the same scenario for Tae." Jin glared back at Namjoon.

"Hyung did you just mention me indirectly that I'm not your family that you don't want me to face these silly threats for Kook's foodless days and sleepless nights". Tae raised a brow.

"That's definitely not what i meant to say" Jin zipped his mouth.

"Looks like someone is controlling the controller" Everyone turned towards the door recognizing the Mafia leader's voice at the door. Suga stood with his hands pushed into his pockets, eyes as usual without any emotions but turns soft once it encounters Tae giggling in lite.

"Kook you'll have to come with me" Suga voiced out to Jungkook, who frowned but nodded right away.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin's waist, mumbling something silent into Jin's ears. Almost everyone in the room understood, their hyung is trying to convince the pregnant male. Jungkook said something to Suga as the latter nodded and moved out of the room.

"Peach, I'll be back in a few. Please rest rather argue with hyung." Jk said as he noticed Tae's pink tainted cheeks knowing that it's the effect from the nickname he gave. He made a mental note to spoil the innocent baby with nicknames.

When jungkook turned around to leave after a small approval nod from Taehyung, he saw Jin grabbing Namjoon's shirt collar and lowered the man to his height as he reached for the tall dimple man's lips. He smiled as he proceeded to leave and halted to turn back at the whining Taehyung.

"No, please don't leave me with these love birds." Tae whined and jungkook chuckled at the lying male turning the other side.

When Jk was about to open the door to leave, the door banged open hitting Jk right on his face. There stood a furiously worried Jimin at the entrance. He immediately grabbed Jk's collar and tore it more as it was already torn by the youngest in the room.

"Why do you always attack the baby?" Jimin gritted his teeth.

"Why do you always attack me without knowing the storyline. And the BABY is just fine" Jk released himself from Jimin's hold and left whereas Jin and Namjoon smiled at Jimin, who ran to Tae.

"I'm not a baby" Tae pouted and the scenario continued.

***

"So Yunjin. Tell me about yourself." Suga asked as usual without any emotion in his face.

When it comes to dealing with the other mafias, trespassers and spies Suga comes off with a different style. With a blank face and never losing his cool. After years of training and experiences from different kinds of stunts the mafia world pulled off, Suga grew stronger and intellectual enough to read the panicked faces and their current mind states. At some point of time he even grew the ability to read mind from face.