Chapter 30

Namjoon had no idea how he built self control all these days with Jin around. He literally ripped out his own suit as per his name and hurried Jin to their bedroom. Their maknaes not wanting to discover their hyungs' other side decided to stay at their apartment for a week giving privacy to the newly wedded.

Namjoon simply lived like a saint for the first trimester of Jin as he knew how so many couples ended up for treatment at their OB-GYN not able to control their pregnancy hormones and ended up making love which is high risk for the baby during the first trimester. Namjoon did not dare to touch Jin and avoided Jin at any cost when his hormones called on for Namjoon's touch. Namjoon would simply foreplay with Jin and leave him pretending he is getting a call and so many excuses. But once Jin's trimester was over Jin was all over Namjoon. They had one steamy night and later Tae went missing and both were downtrodden.

And then their wedding happened. Namjoon made Jin feel insecure in so many instances. Like he would avoid Jin and end up at office working overnight and the worst part is Namjoon's secretary Ms.Shinhe calling Jin to inform about the former's late evening schedule. Namjoon knew Shinhe would exaggerate the content when Namjoon tells her to inform Jin that he will be working late. He came to knew Jin felt insecured when a fine evening Namjoon was relaxed that he had done the JYJ's collaboration with another company and Jimin just gave him a life threat that if he makes Shinhe call Jin again the latter would just disown him. For a moment Namjoon was confused as who was the hyung there.

Mature content ahead

"Baby I love you the most, I would never even think to cheat on you. I'd always come to you baby no matter what. I would always end up next to you. Sorry you can't get rid of my clingy ass but I'll never stop doing that. I know I made you feel insecure during your first trimester but I thought I might hurt our baby. I've heard you rambling about your patients who ended up at your clinic and some even lead to abortion. I was scared for our baby. But I never intended to hurt you by making Shinhe cal-" Namjoon's confessions were cut off with a pair of lips on his.

"Its ok Joonie I know you, I know you'll never hurt me, you never did. You even silently fired Ms.Shinhe reasoning that future works requires a male assistant who can travel wherever you ask him to. You are a man who can't hurt even a fly Joon. I'll willingly surrender myself for whatever you ask me to. Above all I love you Joon, I love you so very much. I agree I felt insecure at instances but I know you love me more Joon. I know how you see me with eyes full of adoration, I've never gave food for the thought that you'd cheat on me."

Namjoon stared intensely at Jin, so did Jin at Namjoon. Both wanted this, a normal conversation, a domestic conversation like couples and Jin feels at ease, its going to happen frequently in the future. Namjoon intertwined his fingers with Jin's and kissed the back of his hand. His stare oscillated between love and lust. Jin felt so small under Namjoon's stare and it made him blush and turned his head the other side.

Namjoon held Jin's chin and made the latter look at him. Jin looked very pretty, the shy eyes, the cute nose, the quivering plump lips, oh God how did Namjoon even control himself all these days without devouring them every second. Namjoon made Jin lay down on the bed slowly. Jin let out a breathe which he didn't know he was holding. Namjoon slowly yet very carefully hovered over Jin. He held Jin's hands above his head and leaned down to catch the trembling lips. He slowly brushed his lips against Jin's but immediately caught Jin's lower lip between his teeth which made the latter moan a little giving away the space for Namjoon's tongue to explore him more.

Jin released his hands himself and traced his palms over Namjoon's well built body feeling the block like abs which made the elder break the kiss and close his eyes feeling Jin's palm on his abs. He found Namjoon enjoying his little touches and did more. After enjoying for a long moment with Joon's abs, Jin circled his hands around Namjoon's neck and pulled him closer. He smashed his lips against Namjoon like a fierce pup ready to chop off his snack. Namjoon was initially shocked but eventually melted and kissed Jin with equal force. Their tongues fought messily trying to kiss more, with constant moans and whimpers from the pretty male below. Jin slowly forgot to breathe and he started struggling without air in his lungs. With the last ounce of energy he pushed and tapped Namjoon's shoulder and the latter stopped kissing Jin understanding the situation.