Chapter 32

"Yoongles, do you think the kid will be able to get his forgiveness?" Hobi questioned in husky voice when he saw Jimin sleeping with pouty lips.

"Trust me hoba, Tae already forgave him, he is just playing around" Yoongi responded.

Just after few minutes of their conversation, yoongi tossed in the couch he was lying. He always had this idea of asking about relationship advice to hoseok as the latter always gave everyone positive vibes when in confusion. Yoongi needed that now and its a good time to discuss without the brats around.

***

The unusual feeling of head spinning after catching a glimpse of the cologne that is emitting off the lovely man with an illegal close proximity made Tae weak on his knees. He stood steady all the while even after realizing the close proximity is because the tiny space made it clear. On the other hand, though JK was enjoying the whole scene, he do not want the younger awkward or uncomfortable. But he still had this one point where he knew he did not apologize properly to the younger and he didn't want this opportunity to slip away.

When Tae cleared his throat to break the silence, Jungkook held him more firm, which made the former look into the eyes that were now radiating pain and guilty. "Tae i- I never apologized sincerely for the wrong I did. The day you walked through my door, I had this strong feeling to keep you for myself. I know I did wrong not considering what's in your mind though I know you had a slight interest on me. On the day of the attack I was so mad that you took your life and safety easily over the kid's. You took it so easily risking your life. I was so mad at myself for not being able to protect you and on top of that I t-tried to vent it over you and tried t-to f-force you without y-your c-consent. But that doesn't justify my actions. A sin is a sin and I can take any punishment you wanted to give me. But please don't go away from me. I lost myself." Jk stuttered in the middle and he can no more find words to explain how sorry and guilty he feels. But Tae understood everything and he is ready to forgive him which he already did.

Tae wanted to clasp the elder and assure him that he is ok now though the memory haunts him. He wanted JK to create more good memories with him so he can forget the bad ones. But the naughty baby wanted to play. Tae forcefully caught Jk's cheeks with his left hand, with his right hand still resting on the latter's chest, tilted Jk's face a little to right and he leaned in tilting his face to the left. The gesture to kiss.

For a minute Jk froze at the sudden boldness of the shy boy. He himself was eager to know what's going to happen next. When their lips were about to meet, "What if I say the forgiveness depends on the more number good memories I wanted you to make with me kook". Tae left Jk's cheeks and backed off from the tiny space that held them together and made their first good memory after the incident.

"Now c'mon we don't have much time we should gather things and move out soon before jimin comes here and drags us with our ears" Tae left the place to search for yoongi's laptop and Hoseok's diary.

Jk still couldn't recover from what Tae did to him. He felt like he was dominated for a minute. But he immediately smirked once he understood what the latter did. Tae just openly established a path for Jk to court him and Jk is not going to miss this opportunity.

"But I'm the dominant here baby" Jk mumbled and went away to search for the will at his office room.

***

"I have this friend hobi, he secretly likes another guy. The guy he likes is quite sweet, lovely, cute and a bit sassy too. He is giving my friend mixed signals and my friend has no idea if he can even court him. He asked me for advice and I honestly have no idea what I can do. So I need your advice on this." Yoongi said with a blank face.