Chapter 31

Tae squealed and ran out of the room after hugging Hobi but halted as soon as he closed his room. He breathed with parted lips, hugged himself as he felt as if JK's touches still caressed his body. He tapped his cheeks multiple times and smiled but immediately frowned and mumbled 'Pull up Taehyung, you'll do this, act cold'. For a minute Tae forgot his determination and melted in the embrace of Jungkook, he knew it, he knew he would slip just like that, he knew the feelings he held for the elder, he knew he wouldn't be able to act cold around him, after all he is head over heels in love with JK. He moved slowly to the kitchen wanting to share everything with his soulmate, friend and suddenly cousin Jimin. Yes, the youngest could never hide anything from his cousin and brother's husband. He smiled at the fact that he was an orphan yesterday and suddenly became the youngest child pampered with all the love in a beautiful family.

***

"Hyung you never knew how much of a cockblocker Jimin is. He would never let me get at least in a radius of 1 mile around Tae." Jungkook huffed and plopped down on the couch in Tae and Jimin's shared bedroom, the door still slightly ajar.

"Why do you guys always fight when I can clearly see that both of you care for each other?" Hobi shook his head in disbelief after JK just shrugged.

"Ok here is the plan. I left my diary at the mansion and Jiminie knew very well that I can't work without the diary. So I'll ask you to bring my diary and you can go take the Will also, so you can amend it and I hav-" Hobi was cut by JK.

"Hyung that's a great idea. Wow I thought Jin hyung is the only one in giving great ideas. You are amazing" JK jumped up from the couch and jumped on Hobi. JK hugging the hell out of Hobi.

"You may be the hyung but Jimin got the power if Jin hyung isn't around" Suga said with a straight face entering the room.

Hobi and JK looked upward at Suga who came around and lay down on the bed beside Hoseok, JK on top of Hobi. JK slipped and lay in between them frowning as he turned towards Yoongi.

"Hyung did you just eavesdrop us?" JK raised his brows.

"The door was open fool" Suga smacked the younger's head.

"Will Jimin not even obey you and Hobi hyung?" JK questioned again.

"Neither Joonie hyung gets to voice out opinions when it comes to Jin hyung. You know how protective Jimin gets around Jin hyung" Suga said closing his eyes ready to sleep.

Hoseok and Jungkook started discussing again to come up with a plan to convince Jimin. In the middle of the discussion, Suga threw a pillow between them asking them to keep their voices down and whined saying that "Had Tae been here he would just cuddle me to sleep. The baby has the power to make me sleep peacefully even if there is an atomic explosion next room" Suga huffed and turned around.

"Hyung I have a plan" JK wriggled his brows at Hobi and both smiled widely after JK said the plan.

"You guys are definitely going to earn their wrath just say yes when I ask you to". Both JK and Hobi nodded their heads unconsciously. Of course the Mafia had a control over everything.

Just after the discussion they heard a knock on the door. JK ran to open the door as Suga locked it when he came in. Suga knew the younger wanted to make it up to Tae by implementing the will. So, when he heard Hoseok and Jungkook planning he comes in to save their plans before being overheard by others too. As JK opened the door he was met with the widely smiling Tae with cookies and chips in a tray and Jimin behind him with a coffee in hand.

"Want us to humbly request you to let us in Mr.Jeon?" Jimin said sarcastically as JK just rolled his eyes and let them in.

"Hyung the coffee-est coffee" Jimin said.