Chapter 25

Tae knew he was in danger the moment he saw all black. The words that left from the baby's lips rang repeated in Tae's head. That moment Tae decided he was not going to back up from saving the baby. Tae silently hugged the kid and never let the boy face the men. Tae knew he'll get out of this situation. He know his family would come for him. Precisely he knew his Jungkook would come for him. He tried to stay calm its just the short moment where the men will bait him for money or property and its going to be a few waiting minutes. They will make a call to his family and wait for them to reach him. The men forced Tae into their car with the little kid in his hands. Poor thing passed out as he kept sobbing.

Tae shivered at the dark aura of the car. He had no idea where he was being taken to. He regretted not roaming in the streets of Seoul when his college friends invited him to discover the streets of his residing place. He clutched the baby tighter when the chauffeur kicked the brakes. That's when he noticed the car actually had a driver and the two men are sitting either side of him in the backseat. He sighed low as he thought he will be able to trick down the two and escape but now its going to be hard.

Tae kept quiet the whole ride and the walk to the half burnt building. The tick of each moment made Tae's lower abdomen churn in fear as he gripped the boy stronger. The walk was silent except the foot meeting the floor echo the way. Tae knew he is getting into the doorway to hell as he entered the dark room with light illuminating from the right farthest corner of the room screaming black.

As soon as they entered the room, Tae was forcefully pushed to the front. He blinked as fear engulfed his entire face. One among the men slowly marched towards him as Tae started moving back with the baby in his arms. Tae was trying to calm down the sobbing baby but his mind was racing at a plan to escape the trap. The baby was forcefully snatched from Tae which had the baby crying more and Tae looked miserable as he tried to move towards the man to take back the kid in his arms. The men who were already loosing patience, another side of them fearing because they sure know Suga and now they have kidnapped the Mafia's family which will land them in trouble but still they have to follow their boss's orders, now waiting for him to instruct further.

As Tae acted stubborn to get the kid from the man, a harsh slap landed on his milk white honey blended skin, that made his head spin for a moment. Yet he did not stop he wants the baby, the little innocent bean to be safe. He knows he can take up abuse, he can survive harsh treatment, but he sure knows the baby won't. He tried again and the man losing his shit completely held Tae's elbow harshly and swirled him around and tore his shirt, which made Tae scream for help. The man proceeded to abuse Tae by yanking his hair behind which made him yelp and scream unconsciously of the pain. Another slap landed on his already fingerprinted cheek and the impact made him unbalance and he fell to the floor.

The other man who held the boy gripped the boy tighter and held him by his neck making the kid choke and hard to breathe. Tae panicked, he knew he was not in a state to fight the men but he wanted the baby safe. How can they even harm a little kid, who has nothing to do with them. To be free from worries and play all his day would be the life of a kid. Its his nature, a kid's nature. His duty is to just grow up learning the colorful lessons of life. Being an orphan he grew up with atleast black and white lessons. He decided to surrender himself than let them harm the baby in front of his eyes.

Tae saw the man tightening the grip around the kid's neck and whispering something with a maniac face. But Tae couldn't concentrate on what the man was saying, his brain was busy thinking of a plan to save the kid. He heard the baby gasp suddenly and he blurted out slowly "P-Please not him... T-take me, he is just a baby. Le-leave him alone... don't... please don't do this to him. P-please leave him, t-take me p-please".

The man holding Tae wanted to play now as the victim submitted himself. He took out a knife and tugged in Tae's shirt buttons and lifted the knife up which lead Tae's shirt buttons to fly. Tae lay helpless, eyes closed, face turned to the other side from the man, with his top three buttons of his shirt open and whimpering, scared of what is going to come next. The man did not hesitate before bringing his knife and pointed it towards Tae's left chest. He slowly dragged the pointed knife randomly like a kid dragging a paint brush. Tae screamed again from pain but the next voice shushed him as the bold voice, the voice he heard once in an unpleasant situation, he wanted to disappear, run away from the biggest nightmare.