Chapter 28

He ran as fast as he can. He hate this. Running all the time. Why does danger keeps lurking around him? He kept running and the others legs kept following too. He wanted to feel strong for once. He wanted to bravely escape this grave danger. He had no idea why he planned moving out in the middle of the night. May be he really thought the world is full of people holding roses.

20 days ago, At mansion

Taehyung woke from a nightmare at 3:00 AM. He tried to turn around but noticed Jimin hugging him from behind, making it hard for him to turn around. Tae took a hold of Jimin's hand and slipped himself out of the bed. He sat beside Jimin for a long time deep in thoughts. He decided, decided to leave. The thought of leaving brought shivers to his body. Where will he go? Who will suddenly give him a job? Will he be able to find a roof? But he was determined to leave.

Tae wrote the letter with tears. He had no idea how to face Jungkook, though he is not the wrongdoer. But he is scared of Jungkook now. Tae's thoughts wandered to the elder taking him forcefully, without his consent, the difference between JK's touches when the mafia flirts and when he is mad it hits totally different. He closed his eyes as he remembered only the touches that Tae wanted to forget. The good touches did not appear in front of his eyes. Tae knew JK did this to vent his anger, the latter usually screams at others or even his family sometimes. But the entire crew knew that JK will never do that on purpose. He literally loves everyone but doesn't express it. Tae knew it too. He knew JK didn't do this on purpose, but for the time being he cannot forgive the latter for what he did. He needs time to forget what happened and forgive the Mafia.

***

In the 20 days away from Seoul, Tae had so many insecurities initially. As soon as Tae left the mansion, he took the early morning train to Daegu. He did not inform anyone at the home that he has arrived Daegu, rather he went straight to Choi Minho's house. The latter was shocked when Tae stood with the three bags and tears in the eyes. Minho tried to ask Tae about his sudden visit and stay but the latter refused to open his mouth. Though Tae didn't speak a word, he sensed something was wrong. His doubts were cleared when Hoseok called him around noon that day asking if Tae visited the orphanage. But Tae begged Minho to lie about his visit, so did Minho, though he made up his mind to call Jin or Jimin if Tae's days are not gonna change from dark to light.

Since that day, Tae was unusually silent. When his other hyungs visited him, he just said "Shouldn't I visit my hyungs who raised me?" Everyone bought the answer and Tae spent 70% of his money that he earned those 4 months for the orphanage. He helped Minho with maintaining the orphanage and renovated the building so it is more homely and friendly. He was satisfied, it felt so contented for him. After a week of staying at the Choi's house, Tae slowly regained his usual self. His mind, a bit cleared, but he never forgot the incident or the CEO's face. He started thinking about Dangwoon's words. Everything screamed opposite, JK always considered Tae as his family. Then why would JK treat him the way he could never accept. May be JK never got the clue of him totally in love with him. Yes, Tae never voiced out his feelings instead he let JK take advantage of himself. Even now he blamed himself for what happened between him and JK.

As days passed by Tae analyzed that he should forgive his man, yes his man. He blushed at the thought and made up his mind to get back to Seoul. He was ready to go meet his love and express his feelings for the man, that's when Mr.Choi returned from Gangnam.

"This is unbelievable appa? Why would he do that to Tae? He was just a baby."

"Min, destiny always plays 'hide n seek' but it never fails to punish the offender. Tae has suffered a lot, he'll definitely get a blessed life, he will be happy forever."