The Turning Of Tides

Start from the beginning

*Fuck... So why don't you ask her out?

She was doing the same thing that I did when she was telling me about Lee for the first time. Just saying it to make me feel better. I didn't really want to take what she was saying seriously, so I tried to put myself down, to see if she would give up with that conquest, and take me back.

*Because she'd say no.

*But... You never know?

Why can't you just see that it's not really what I want. I want you Rosa.

*I guess...

*So try it then...

*But...

Oh how I wanted to tell her that I was still in love with her, but it was too soon after her breakup with Lee for that.

*Michael, there's no harm in trying, okay? So just do it.

*Are you sure?

*Yes, I'm fucking sure.

She really was doing what I was doing, too bad she was terrible at it, I knew she didn't want me to date Lucy, but I couldn't tell her I knew that, I went along with it.

*Okay then... I'll do it.

*Good... Fuck...

*Something wrong?

Thank god that she had said that, now I could question her without it being out of place

*No, of course not. Why would there be?

Rosa - Worst liar ever.

*Well... You keep swearing so it seems something's up.

*It's nothing. I'm gonna go to bed now... It's like 10pm and I have school.

That was just an excuse to end the conversation there, she never went to bed at 10pm, it was more like 11 when she usually logged off, but I went with it again.

*Okay... Well, good night. And sweet dreams.

*Sweet dreams x

Right after that she went offline, and it was over with. What had I done? Now she will be worried that I'm gonna get with Lucy, even though I really have no intention of getting with her any time soon.

The next day went by just as usual, I didn't ask Lucy anything, or even tell her that I liked her, just as I had planned in my head. It was just past dinner time when Rosa came online, I had to start the conversation up with her, I knew she'd be in too bad of a mood to do it first.

*Hey, Rosa.

*Hey...

*You okay?

*Yeah... You?

*You don't seem okay.

It was so easy to tell when she was lying to me, she was terrible at it.

*I'm fine. Did you talk to that girl?

*No...

*Why not?*

I took my time to think about my reasoning, did I want to tell her the truthful reason yet, or not? I had to think of something, something plausible.

*Because I was too shy...

*Mike... I still like you...

Woah where the hell did that come from?! Did she just openly admit to still liking me, even after all that we had been through?

*Really?

*Yeah...

*Wow...

*Sorry, I shouldn'tve said that... I abandoned you for Lee, I don't have the right...

She didn't realise how much I wanted her to say that she still liked me! I didn't care what had happened between her and Lee, that was my fault for letting her go.

*No, it's okay.

*It's not.

*It is.

*It's not. Why would it be?

Here is my chance to shine, wish me luck?

*Well... I still like you too, Rosa...

*What about that girl?

I had to think of another excuse...

*She admitted to being materialistic.

*I thought you knew that already?

Damn she figured it out...

*Yeah but I don't like her... I like you.

*Are you serious?

*Of course. Why, aren't you?

After all of this, she better not have been messing me about...

*Yes! I love you!

Thank fuck for that!

*I love you too!

This brought a smile to my face, even after all we had been through, we could finally share our feelings together again! This was the best news... like... ever! We both admitted to loving each other....