12

Jungkook pov ..

I was cleaning hyung's office .. like arranging every file and cleaning every bit of dust I could have find . It give me inner peace .

Suddenly, I saw a box hidden under lots of file . Curiosity got me . So , I opened it .

It was photos of wedding day . Photos were not in their best position nor we were in them . Still , it was best day of my life .

Looking through photos I found few jewelry. Like a bracelets , ring , earring .

Like for whom they are ?

I was looking at them when hyung called me .

" What are you looking at ? "

" Hyung , whom those belong to ? They are so pretty "

Hyung was quite.. however he just kept looking at me and them

" No one . Do you like it ? "

I nod

" Than have them . I just brought them .. you know "

I couldn't help but roll my eyes .

" Rich people"

Hyung kneel down and pull my ear

" Oh yeah .. not like mrs.kim didn't brought a whole mall because he was bored "

"Hyung "

He left my ear and pick a photo ..

" You were such a brat than .."

" I wasn't"

" I never liked him .. but I never like the perfect you either .. I think I like  most probably love this version of you kook . So , be real. I will learn to like  any version of untill you being yourself . "

God , why this man is making me feel like this .. maybe I saved a whole nation in my past life that's why I got him in this life .

" Ok .. but .. you also have to share everything.. you don't know how it's hurt when you hide your feeling? "

" I know .. "

Author....

Both become quite .. Jungkook kept playing with the ring he found.  Taehyung take it from his hand and put in his ring finger .

Both were looking in different ways but still holding hands .

" Hyung .. will you ever accept me ? "

Taehyung just moved his hand and left the place . Making Jungkook numb and left out

.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung aunt had came to visit them . This women hate Jungkook and mrs.kim with all of her heart especially Jungkook. Why ? No one knows .

Jungkook greet her .. but she just ignore him . So Jungkook just sat beside Jimin .

" Jungkook.. won't you fed me at least one of dish you cook ? "

" Uh .. Unni actually "

" Sara .. please be quite . Be a strong mother in law . What have you became? Look at my daughter-in-law already mother of two and cook heavenly . And yours "

" I will cook something for you "

" What ? Cook the whole lunch "

" Ok "

..

.

.

.

.

Taehyung pov..

All I want this women to leave . If she wasn't my father's dearest sister. I would never allow her here .

" Mom , aunty , I need to leave now . I have work "

.

.

I slowly went to kitchen.. only to found him crying . If something hurt nowadays is his tears and upper that to be the reason of them .

With quite steps I went to him and pulled him in my arms . He broke into tears .  He was sobbing . I know he was crying because of me . I felt crying too. But I can't . One have to be strong.

" Shhh .. I will cook the lunch. Just see ..ok . So if she asked you something you can answer . "

He nods .

He stand beside me as I was cooking . I rather cook than let him do anything.

" I can also cook "  he said in quite voice

" No . "

" That was just an accident "

" And warning for me . I like to feel relieved so stay away from knifes and stove . "

He had a cute pout on his face , soon he was playing with wedding ring mumbling rants ..  I know this without looking behind. 

He is always like this .. so he will call me

1
2
3

" Hyung ".

" Hmm "

" I am bored "

" Than eat this "

He is a bunny so he love eating carrots and tada he is quite untill he  finished it ..

Author...

What they didn't notice the smile on their face

Aunt was surprised and of course asked thousand of question which Jungkook answer properly as taehyung taught him .

.

.

.

.

.

.

Few years ago ..

Taehyung was in turkey for an investment deal . After a deal he was roaming around.. especially the markets .. when he was a man selling ring ..

He stop ..

" Can you asked how much is this ring ? "

" Sure " the guide asked

Soon taehyung brought ..

" Whom for you brought this ? "

"  wife "

.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as taehyung land he went to Jungkook high school .. he was waiting for him ..

He was about to call him when he saw another girl same  as kook called him .

It was innocent approached. Nothing proposed of any thing . They were just talking ..

However taehyung felt something so he left . When he left Jungkook look towards that way as he felt someone was there .. but there was no one .

Taehyung went to home than his home office.. he let out that box and put that ring on this box ..

After that it's become a ritual for him to buy any jewelry he think that will suit his wife and kept that on that box ..

....

Present ..

" I think it's time for me to find him a man who actually deserve him "

A/N

Please comment.. I love them