1

Warning

∆ Age Gap

∆ child marriage

∆ Family drama

∆ Not so lovey dovey

∆ Its based on 80s  child marriage

Warning over

Waiting for someone is another kind of love especially if you love that person for a decade . Just like jeonghan is waiting for his man to finally come from Europe and get married with him.

Jeonghan and Taehyung were lovers from very young age . He can bet no one can understand Taehyung more than he does not even Taehyung .

When Taehyung father send him to Europe for business degree its broke jeonghan to core but his lover promised him that he will never look at another girl or boy cheating is out of questions .

Jeonghan trusted him . In the era of where people are getting married in early age he is waiting for his lover. 

The calls and letters were his strength to fight with others for his love .

*ring ring* jeonghan ran towards the telephone took a deep breath before picking up. 

" Hello , love "

That deep ocean voice which stole his heart

" Hi " jeonghan replied in a softest voice

" I am coming back . I will reach there in two days . Before that I have to attend a wedding of our oldest employee Dad's order "

" Ok . Come fast . You have to prepare for your wedding too "

" Of course. Kim Jeonghan get ready "

Jeonghan turn red and Taehyung cut the line . Jeonghan was holding phone close to his heart.  Finally his waiting is over . His Taehyung will be his only .

.

.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.

" I can't believe dad send me here in this town" Taehyung comment looking around. It was pretty village. But as Europe returner Taehyung was feeling uncomfortable especially with the road. 

" Yahh .. cherry stop " Taehyung look at the person who was screaming like a crazy man .

He found a skinny boy wearing t-shirt and half pant running towards him .

" Yahh ajushi catch that cat " 

"Ajushi!!!!" Taehyung yelled out however steal catch the cat .

That boy took deep breaths before asking his cat back

" Nah , this is mine now " Taehyung said as pats the cat

" WHAT !!! Ajushi give my cherry back "

" Yahh boy stop calling me ajushi . I am only 25 "

" I am 14 than .. " Taehyung kept looking at the boy who was counting his fingers so he can difference the age gap

" You are 15 YEARS OLDER than me "

Taehyung couldn't help but pinch that kid's cheek

" You missed 6 , 9 and 11 . I am only 11 year older than you "

That kid gave tae a whatever look

" Still 11 years older right . Now give me my cherry back "

" No first tell me why he was running way from you ? "

That kid look here and there before mumbling something

" What?? I couldn't hear "

" I was going to give him a shower "

Taehyung wanted to ask more questions but before he could someone called him because of the sudden call he let go of the cat

" Taehyung sir , sorry for coming late "

" Its ok .. hey kid   " Taehyung looked his side that kid was gone so was the cat ..

" Which kid sir ? "

" Nothing lets go "

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

Its was an ordinary wedding no so fancy one . Taehyung was waiting for the bride to come so he can give the gift and blessings if she is a year two younger than him .

Music start .. the bride is finally coming . Taehyung first thought maybe the height was short ... But when the bride open his vile tae was shocked. 

That kid was the bride .

He was hoping a boy few years older than that kid or man younger than him but when he found out the groom was that employee who was older that tae's dad . Taehyung couldn't take it .

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ? " Taehyung scream out. 

" Sir what happened? " That employee asked

" What happened? Cant you see this kid is younger than your grandkids  "

" We are his parents. We don't have any problem than who are you ? "

" Are fucking kidding me ? He is just fucking 14 and that man is 74 . Can't anyone do the the math ? "

" He will be happy with him . He work in a big company and has many property and after giving birth everything will go with the flow "

" THERE WILL BE NO WEDDING TODAY "

" Who are you talking about our son ? If he wont get married today than we will throw him out of the village. In our village we believe if someone's groom or bride they have to marry their corpse especially the bride must and there both of them alive and  If they don't get married our village will face a curse ."

" Are you even fucking listening to yourself? Its full of nonsense "

" If you have so much problem than marry that boy "

A villager comment

" Yes , and if you cant than fuck off.  "

Taehyung looked at kid who was looking at him with doe eyes . That kid eyes were full of innocence than he looked at the employee that man  expression was screaming that he will harm that kid  .

"I will marry that kid "

A/N

Give this story a chance you wont be disapointed