10

After a while ...

Taehyung was wearing a long coat under a turtle neck blue sweater and simple jeans. It's was a cold today and waiting outside in that cold day wasn't that easy .

He was constantly looking at his watch . Soon enough two men wearing matching clothes appear in front of him .

" Wow , you guys are so early " taehyung said in a rude tone

Scoups apologize however Jeonghan just roll his eyes .

" Let's go " .

.

.

.

Scoups and Jeonghan come to Seoul for vacation and in the time there was boxing tournament of colleges. Scoups college was in final round so he and Jeonghan went to watch it and they invite taehyung which he accepted .

In the hall of completely different weather it was like there was a hot summer day .

Taehyung was listening about scoups college days when he bump with someone .

" Hey, careful"

" You too mister "

Both looked at the same time and pause .. .

" Jimin "

" Hyung "

" What are you doing here? "

" Well .. you see "

Before Jimin could complete his sentence Jeonghan scream

" LOOK UP TAE"

taehyung mouth fall in the floor .. that guy on the poster look kind of like his husband .

" Jimin .... "

" Hyung.. he just wanted you gave his trophy to you as token of forgiveness "

" Damn .. tae .. you won bitch "

Scoups pinch his husband to shut it.  Which his husband listen. 

.

.

.

.

.

They were in the first row ... Soon both participate were called ..

" Make some noise for lee sungho ".

His supporters cheers .. taehyung was feeling scared after looking at the big bulky man 6ft man . What if he crushed his poor bunny husband .

Yes, he is still little mad sad with his bunny boy doesn't mean he want him to be crushed.

" Now Make some noise for JK"

Damn .. maybe his husband isn't that weak I mean he was shaken up by the roars when Jungkook was walking..

Jungkook was showing his full arm tattoos.   Taehyung still need time to process it . He was about to faint that day when Jungkook met him with his tattoo showing. 

Man , he was speechless for few hours .. how did he handle it ..

.

.

.

.

.

" First round"

Both players were cautious they were warming up slowly .. than sungho made the first move ..

He punch on Jungkook stomach .. Jungkook didn't move back .  He also started to show his skills ..

" Jungkook won the first round "

Taehyung let out the breath he was holding. Man he never knew he would be this excited to watch his bunny boy's boxing.

Jungkook was drinking water when he saw taehyung . He felt shiver in his body .

Taehyung might have already think Jungkook lied to him again . He might already disappointed . Taehyung was looking so focused that Jungkook thought he was disappointed on him .

Jungkook was feeling helpless . He just wanted to disappear from there.  He just wanted to forget about his miserable married life and throw some punch at someone as he can't beat himself or his husband .

"Second round"

Jungkook was so distracted which sungho took advantage of . He was throwing punches non stop . Jungkook was just defensing. At last sungho punch in his face that cut on his face ..

" Sungho won the round "

Taehyung was so tense now .. Jeonghan grab his collar and said " cheer for him . He will win if you cheer for him "

Taehyung just nods .

" Third round"

It's was intense round . Everyone was cheering for their favorite one.
Jungkook was thinking if he should gave up now that's when he heard.   .

" KIM JUNGKOOK.. YOU HAVE TO WIN . "

Jungkook looked at taehyung direction to make sure if he was the one who said it or it's just a delusion.

Yes .. it was Kim taehyung who was cheering for him .

At that moment sungho punch on his stomach..

" Bitch , my husband asked me to win . So let's ended "

Jungkook just throw a punch on sungho face and in 2 second he fall on the ground. The whole hall was quite .. before howling in cheers . 

" Jk won the match "

" Man be careful.. he can beat " Jeonghan tease tae ..

" Damn .. ! !! "

Jungkook come to meet with them after half an hour . He was nervous thinking if tae was there or not ..

To his surprised it was only taehyung was waiting for him .

He just stand next to him. However soon enough he was in husband arm

" Congratulations Jungkook or should I say Jk "

Jungkook doesn't know why he was turning pink .

" Thanks "

" Let's celebrate.. dinner on me.  "

" Ok "

They were walking while holding hands

" Is it your first ? "

" Actually 10th champion trophy " ..

" Damn ! Where are others? "

" In dad's secret cabinet "

" I thought he was hiding drinks there .. "

" Hyung are you angry? ".

" I would if you didn't won . I am too happy to be angry now . "

" Ok "

Jungkook tip toe and kissed tae's cheek and look away. 

There was a silent Jungkook was thinking if he should apologize than

He felt soft lips on his cheeks ... Tae now officially has a ripe tomato as his husband..