4

( Jungkook wasn't a illiterate.  He had proper knowledge.. that boy just weak at math )

1 year later ....

Ida High school was a most expensive and famous school among rich family . So Its was quite obvious where jimin study as a youngest son of KIM'S.

Jimin was a prince charming in school . He was always crowded with so many girls that he would smell like flowers scents. Jimin was flirty, he would flirt with anyone. 

Well there was another KIM with jimin . However he wasn't allowed to touch he was just there to be admire .

The forbidden fruit of Ida.  Kim Jungkook.

Jungkook might look nice , soft going guy who wouldn't speak out even you beat the hell out of him . But never judge a book with his cover.

Jungkook was the most spoil kid of Kim's in ida's history. He would do anything if he doesn't like it and wouldn't bother by anyone well expect one person .

Jimin and Jungkook was talking with each other . When a girl walked to them.  She was shy and hand out a cute letter towards jimin . Who gladly accept it . The girl left with a huge smile

" Dont you feel irritated? Its your 15th letter in 1 hour " Jungkook pointed

" Well , I am nice guy who loves to give those girl a reason to be happy.  Not like a rude guy who would reject everyone"

" whatever" jungkook just rolled his eyes. 

" Jungkook don't get angry. You are my nice sister-in-law right ? " jimin panic seeing someone .

" Who is coming? "

" Well well .. nice to meet you jung..kook "

Jungkook eyes got cold his face turn ito a poker face ..

" hello to you too lily "

.

.

.

.
.

Jungkook wouldn't bother to look at lily if she wouldn't flirt with his husband and send gifts and flowers to his husband . He warned her.  But she didn't listen.

So. .. kang lily and Kim Jungkook Ida's most famous enemy duo .

.

.

.

.
.

.
.

Jungkook almost kept his calm all day via help of jimin but lily crossed his limit ...

" You know guys Taehyung oppa send me flowers and a bracelet for my birthday . Can you believe that ? "

She was screaming that so loud so jungkook can heard that clearly .

" Than .. what happened lily ? "

" Well he told me how perfect I am "

She was blushing while saying those .

" Lily .. I think you should stop.  Jungkook is looking furious and jimin oppa is not even here " kara lily's friend warned her .

" shut up.  Taehyung oppa told me he would marry me if he had a chance ? I mean anyone will regret marrying him"

That's it.  She pull the last string of jungkook patience.

" What did you said ? " Jungkook asked in a low voice .

Lily's friend took a step back .

" i said ..  Taehyung oppa regret marrying you"

" say once again " Jungkook voice was giving chills to everyone present there .

" Kara ,ran call jimin oppa .. or we might have to attend a funeral" Leo said kara nods and ran to find jimin .

" Are you deaf or what ? I said ,
Taehyung oppa regret marrying you . He thinks I am perfect than you can ever be . "

That it ..

*SLAP*

* SLAP *

*SLAP *

*SLAP *

" OH MY GOD.  JUNGKOOK STOP "
Luckily jimin arrived on time and hold jungkook from behind and drag  him out while lily's friend hold her ..

" I AM PERFECT. KIM JUNGKOOK IS DEFINITION OF PERFECTION . "

" KEEP SAYING THAT TO YOURSELF "

" that girl really wanted to die " kara mumble .others nods

Jungkook get out of jimin's hold ..

" I will burn you alive if you ever look at my husband like that again .Those slaps were nothing .

I am perfect than anyone here and even if he regret still he is mine. 

I hate when someone try to even look at what is mine .

What is mine is mine"

Jungkook strom out of the room. 

.

.

.
.

.

.

Both Kim's and Kang's were called .

Jungkook played the victim role and everyone was on his side as they know getting on his bad side for lily is not worth it.  So everyone just agree with whatever jungkook said .

Jungkook mind was sharp as lawyer so was his tongue.

Mr.Kim was amused by his daughter-in-law's presentation. He knew everything as jimin told him beforehand so he can safe jungkook but Jungkook himself was enough .

So , Kang Lily was expelled for abusing a poor boy just for fun using his husband just to make suspect about his husband and slapping was just hit of the moment.

When lily was leaving kara handed her a note . She opened it in her room ..

" Told you before never messed with me . I will saw you hell on earth . Stay away from him or I will send you to hell itself "

Lily gulp .. what she saw today she doesn't want to anywhere close to jungkook again.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was eating ice cream which his dad I mean father in law brought for him .. that man didn't even scold jungkook for everything happens there .

All he said ,

" I will make you a lawyer kook"

" KIM JUNGKOOK IN OUR ROOM .NOW "

" I will kill that bitch if hubby scold me . "

A/N

Jungkook isn't a too sweet guy .

I hope thats ok .