Chap#5:Mom's Food

NEXT DAY 

After their daily classes, all the students were sitting on the ground with their assigned partners, trying to figure out how to complete the assignment about falling in love. Although it was cliché, everyone was determined to make it work. Even students from the sciences group were participating, which was unfortunate in many ways. The engineering, music, and humanities groups were particularly shocked by this unexpected turn of events.

New, on the other hand, was sitting alone, waiting for Tayy. He didn't want Tayy to be there, but what could he do? The teacher had given them this assignment. Suddenly, someone patted his back, and as he looked behind, he saw Tayy smiling at him.

Tayy: "Hey, were you waiting for long?"

New: "No, I just got here..."

After Tayy arrived, there was dead silence as the topic lay in front of them.

New: "So..."

Tayy: "I don't know, this is not a normal topic; it's so music-based. I can see why a senior from the music department won this assignment."

New: "But our seniors from the fourth year also won it. It can't be that hard, can it?"

Tayy: "So then tell me, what can we do?"

New couldn't make eye contact with Tayy as Tayy's eyes were quite intimidating.

Tayy: "Can you talk while looking straight? Look at me." Tayy adjusted New posture by touching his chin. As he did this, New choked on his saliva, and Tayy looked around embarrassed by what he did.

New: "We can make an experience of being an engineering student and falling in love like that, or make a robotic engineering project if you can."

Tayy: "That's too much work."

New: "Then how about the process of falling in love in an engineering method?"

Tayy: "That's too bland."

New: "Then how about a robot that can say 'I love you'?"

Tayy: "That's too cringe."

New: "Then how about making a presentation on a senior couple from the engineering department?"

Tayy: "I don't know."

New: "Then what do you want? Can you please tell me so we can start? I don't want to lose my grade."

Tayy: "What do you mean? Do I look like I want to fail? Your plans are all just damn boring."

New: "Then do it yourself. I can't. Please, I am already not on good terms with you. Can you just pick one?"

New sighed.

Tayy: "Let's do the fourth one."

New: "Okay, but for this, we need a senior couple for interviewing and getting their life story."

Tayy: "Okay, I just know the right couple. Don't worry about that; just form the questions."

New: "Are you sure?"

Tayy: "Yes, fool, I am sure. They're my brother and brother-in-law. I know it for sure."

New: "Oh, I see. Then that's done. I'll form the questions and call you later in the evening."

Tayy: "How about we do it at my home? It will be easier."

New: "No, thank you. I am okay with doing it here."

Tayy: "It's already hot. If I get sunburned, I won't leave you for sure."

New: "Do you think I'm scared of you?"