Chapter 24《The Angel Light》

Reich and Soviet laughed happily.

"My sweet Soviet, I want to try to fly!", Third Reich told him happily.

He let him go and said, "We'd better get out of the forest for this!"

The angel nodded happily and Soviet ran ahead, excited about his partner's new abilities.

Out of the forest, Reich immediately started wishing he could fly and jumped. He hovered over Soviet Union and the other flew after him.

Third Reich closed his eyes happily. Soviet flew close to his side.

They flew over the area together and held hands.

"We forgot the basket!", the Soviet remembered, whereupon Third German Reich summoned the basket.

USSR was very impressed by this and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which made his partner start to giggle.

They ended up back with their parents.

German Reich sprinted out to his son, hugging him tightly. His son returned the hug and the remaining three smiled happily. They hugged for a while.

Reich's powers were able to become invisible so that he did not wake Soviet while they slept peacefully. It was an exciting and beautiful day.

Reich dreamed of Kira, whose soul visited him.

"Kira!", said Third Reich happily. "Reich!", she said happily.

He hugged her and she wagged her tail happily.

"I missed you so much!", he cried with joy.

Kira said, "I missed you too!" and licked his face, making him laugh.

Reich snuggled up against her, licking his face no longer bothered him. He just missed his best friend.

They hugged some more before she said: "The Countryhumans on the island need your help!"

"Why?", he asked, "Has Britain done anything?"

"Yes he has!", she replied, "He won't let any Countryhumans onto the mainland anymore. They're trapped in the big room. Britain has repeated again and again that he wants to take the other Countryhumans with him."

"I don't know if I can help.", said Third German Reich.

His dog immediately said: "Yes, you can! You are the only one who can save them, thanks to your abilities! You even managed to create me at a time when you were unwell!"

The Countryhuman looked at the soul with wide eyes. She smiled at him.

"I created you?", he asks.

She explained: "You're the one who gave me a body and I've been with you ever since. Even though it was just me living on the island as a dog, I always had you, my best friend! We could read each other's minds and you gave me the most beautiful life I could imagine."

Reich hugged her tighter and cried even more.

"Reich?", he heard Soviet's voice in his head, "Reich?"

She licked his cheek again and said: "Please think about it!"

He woke up and his partner's arms were around him. Third Reich had been crying in his sleep, which was why Soviet wanted to wake him up, not that his poor Reich was plagued by nightmares.

Greater German Reich snuggled up wearily against him, while USSR held him close. The Countryhuman, who had just been woken up, smiled and gave his partner many loving kisses.

Both felt better and cuddled together until they fell asleep together again.

Well rested and with lovely dreams, they woke up tired, but at different times.