Chapter 15 《Wounded》

Reich waited a few hours, but Soviet just didn't show up. He was getting tired, but he was so used to Soviet that he didn't want to go to sleep without him.

He decided after a while that he would try to find his friend and see what stopped him.

Third German Reich put on his soft and warm jacket and after putting on his shoes, went outside.

The air outside was cool if not cold, which was very strange for this time of year. Everything was dead quiet, but Third Reich was not interested in that at all, all he was interested in was seeing how his friend was doing and what he was doing without him, to maybe give him an even better time or at least not worry about him.

Reich walked down the street towards Soviet house. If he wasn't here, then he would probably be in the big building in the middle of the island.

Even with moonlight and lamps, the streets seemed quite dark and frightening for Reich. He didn't like walking around in the dark, but what else could he do when he missed his friend and worried about him.

Third Reich silently went towards the house of USSR. The Countryhuman, walking down the streets alone, shivered at the cold fighting to get inside him, but wrapped his wings around himself, making it easier.

During his walk, he was watched by a coldhearted being with reptilian eyes. Reich didn't notice anything from the stalker, as he tried to concentrate on his path as best he could.

The cold creature had just been waiting for the unsuspecting Countryhuman. It slowly crawled out of its hiding place.

Third Reich had no chance against this monster. It was after him, it always was after him.

The creature crept after him and prepared to jump at him from behind.

"You're dead!", it said quietly before jumping on him with a malicious grin. Reich had turned his head towards it and saw it jump on him and he held out his arm protectively.

The monster stuck out its claws so they could dig into Reich. The claws, for the most part, did nothing to Reich and slipped off in different places, but a few were able to dig into Greater German Reich. Reich screamed as the monster gripped his back and he was pinned to the ground.

On the ground, the claws were rammed even more into him, as if they were now impaling him. Reich flapped his wings, but the creature used one of its wings to push down on Reich's wing. It grabbed the other wing in its mouth and ripped off his left wing without any problem, causing him to scream in pain.

The large wound where the wing once was a lot of blood poured out. Reich was completely defenseless while the monster injured him so badly.

He heard a growl and looked up at the demon's face, that was covered in blood from it's victim's blood. Then something grabbed the demon from him.

Reich was free and immediately he looked at his brave dog and the bloodthirsty demon.

Kira barked at the monster that has still Reich's wing in its mouth. It dropped his wing and grinned at the dog, which was small by comparison.

Reich panicked so much he just ran away. He couldn't think straight anymore. Third Reich desperately ran to Austria and rang the bell like crazy.

When she opened the door, Reich immediately hugged her and clawed at her in panic. If he knew where Soviet was, he would have run to him.

"Kira i-is in danger!", he stuttered in panic.

"Let's help her!", Austria said confidently and her friend showed her the way.