Chapter 8 《Snow white wings》

Third Reich was working in his basement all night again, barely realizing that he should have been with the other Countryhumans two hours ago.

He continued to work on the rails for a small train that would run through a couple of the rooms in the basement in the future.

He drove the last nail into the metal and the piece of wood.

He looked at his work with satisfaction. "It's gotten better than I thought.", he said as he looked at the last piece of rail. Third Reich said proudly: "Now all I have to do is make decorations and set everything up."

He put the piece back on his desk and put the train on it. With his hand he pushed the train around on the rails. Everything worked fine.

Satisfied and tired, he left everything and went upstairs to hear the bell. Third Reich then locked the door to his basement and hid the door behind a picture before he went to his front door.

When he opened it, Britain stood before him. "Greater German Reich, as usual you are not coming.", he made clear to Reich. Confused Reich said: "What do you mean by that? Today is Sunday." "Today is Tuesday!", said Great Britain.

"I'm staying at home for a week.", comes from the overtired Reich. "No! You will come with me after you've changed! Do you understand me?!"

"I'll be back in ten minutes.", he said before going inside while yawning. He put on something else and stumbled downstairs.

The poor Countryhuman hadn't slept for a few days after kissing Austria.

After putting his jacket on the wrong way round, he went with Britain. Third Reich didn't respond to Great Britain, which kept trying to attract his attention. Third Reich was about to fall asleep and lying down on the asphalt.

After they got to the building, Reich sat down in his seat and quickly fell asleep.

During the break he was still asleep, while Austria gently ran her fingers over his cheek when his head was on her lap. She thought it was cute how he slept on her lap. He had his wings wrapped around him like a blanket. Soviet Union was also with them at some point and looked at the peacefully sleeping Reich. Third Reich was incredibly cute to him too.

"Do you know why he's sleeping?", asked Soviet Union Austria. She replied: "No, unfortunately not, but I think it's cute how he sleeps. He must have drawn something and was awake too long or something."

Nobody knew about Reich's basement. He had made all sorts of ideas there become reality, but that was his secret and this secret hid many miracles, but also the horror brought to life that lived in Third Reich.

USSR and Austria sat next to each other and both of them only looked at the sleeping Countryhuman the whole time. At some point he said something about Soviet, but neither of them really heard anything more out of that was he said or anything useful.

Soviet brought food for himself and Austria so that they could continue to take care of Third Reich.

Even after the meeting of the Countryhumans, Third Reich continued to sleep calmly and was therefore brought home by USSR and Austria. Austria stayed with Reich while Soviet still had to talk with Great Britain.

At some point in the evening, Third Reich woke up again briefly when no one was in the room, but quickly fell asleep again.

Austria opened the door for Soviet, because after the sun went down he came to see Reich. Soviet Union asked her: "Has he already woken up?" "No, he still sleeps.", she answered him.

"May I check on him once?", he asked her. "What kind of question is that? Of course, you can see how Third Reich is doing. Why are you asking me?", Austria asked, confused. Soviet said: "I thought that since you are together or in any case you have confessed your love that you would take more care of him and I should therefore ask for permission."