Chapter 2 《Problems at the conference》

Reich said friendly: "That was a good game. You are really good. I even think that next time I'll lose against you. I just want to give you the tip that you should give yourself a little more time to think about every move." USSR looked at him angrily, but shook his hand.

Then the smaller Countryhuman went to the stairs and said: "We'd like to play a game of chess with you again soon, because that was really fun." Soviet Union saw the fifty gold pieces lying on the table and asked: "Do you not want to take the gold pieces with you?"

"No, you can have them. All I want is not to have a fight with you. You can keep the gold," said Third Reich as he turned around and went to his seat.

Reich had a lot of gold at home and was one of the richest Countryhumans, which luckily nobody knew. Third Reich didn't think much of the many precious possessions he had. All he wanted was someone like friends to spend happy moments with or maybe someone who loved him.

He slowly sat down at his place and got ready to draw, as he was very uninterested in all of the plans, as they didn't bring him anything and they would go wrong in the end anyway, like all plans at the moment. Too many humans already knew the truths and these humans couldn't be stopped.

During the meeting, Reich drew various animals and various optical illusions or some stuff that he himself did not understand.

After a few hours there was a break. The unpopular Countryhuman went to the cafeteria and bought fried potatoes, a glass of water and a fresh apple. As usual, he separated himself from everyone and took the farthest table from the other Countryhumans.

Reich sat down and cut the apple in four and removing the cores before halving each of the four pieces. He started to eat his fried potatoes and ate a piece of apple after taking a sip of water after each piece of apple.

"May I sit down with you?", Reich suddenly heard. Immediately he thought that he had just made it up or that he had misheard, but he looked around and saw Austria standing with her food next to his table. "Yes, you can sit down if you want.", he answered her.

"Thank you very much!", she thanked as she sat down next to him. Reich tried as best he could to concentrate on his food because he didn't want to react wrongly. She said: "That earlier with Soviet Union was really impressive. You tripped over his leg and then you beat him in a board game. How were you so sure you would win?"

Third Reich looked at her and replied: "To be honest, I didn't think I could win against him. I just saw it as a chance to get two weeks rest from him after so many years." "Still, you were incredibly impressive.", said Austria. "Thank you!", Reich thanked her.

The conversation between the two continued with Austria saying: "By the way, I think you look very good." It got a little weird for Reich and he is sees it more as flirting. Something started tingling inside him and he didn't quite know what to say anymore.

"T-That's really nice of y-you.", he stuttered, unsure whether he was doing it right. Austria started to giggle and that made everything in Reich tingle even more. Third Reich had no idea what was wrong with him. With an amorous look she looked at Third Reich, who knew nothing of what to do but to continue to eat quickly.

He didn't really know what was flowing through him, because he had already felt it, but had suppressed it, because he didn't know what it was and he didn't know what to do with it or how to deal with it differently. After he finished he politely waited for Austria.

Soviet Union looked curiously at the two Countryhumans. After dinner, Austria started another conversation, but Reich quickly disappeared with his dishes, as he felt that something didn't suit him and he just needed some distance. Third Reich wasn't exactly a Countryhuman who approached others openly, as it had already caused him problems several times. He rather hid and withdrew.