He sat at safe distance from him and admired him to his hearts content.  Today is their last day as husband's and might be last last day for him to get blessed with thai mesmerizing sight. he has already planned what he is going to do today.

In these last days taehyung slept in the apartment he shared with Jungkook. To not make taehyung uncomfortable, jungkook slept in guest room.

Jungkook saw a different person in taehyung. He was not rude cold or arrogant. He was just like other people. He helped jungkook in cleaning up, they played and watched movies together like old friends.

Even at this point jungkook is ready to leave everything in the past and give this marriage a second chance only if taehyung will ask for it.

"Taehyung wake up , you will be late." He shaked him a little. Taehyung had an important meeting that he cannot miss.

Taehyung woke up feeling unwell, however he didn't told him anything and went to freshen up. Soon he left for office .

Jungkook saw taehyung's pale face . He didn't asked anything as he himself was to busy with his thoughts.

He gave taehyung his lunch and also packed his breakfast .

Jungkook packed his luggage, he left his wedding ring and signed divorce papers in taehyung's bedroom. He prepared everything for their last day together.

He planned to stay gaze at their balcony , he prepared all the food , cushions, drinks. He wore a beautiful dress to get his heart broken.

It was already past 8 , but taehyung was not here. He consoled himself saying he must have some work , soon 8 turn into 11  with no sign of taehyung.

He tried calling taehyung a lot of times but call didn't got connected. He was sitting in the balcony staring at the fairy lights . The sky was full of stars however his heart was empty and dark.

He chuckled seeing the food on the table. The food the decoration even the stars were mocking him. One by one tears started flowing from his eyes. He kept crying silently.

"What have you thought, he will spend some time with you and you will get his love."

" he doesn't love you, he resent your existence."

"It was you who is clinging to him desparately. He knew you would have signed the papers, so he didn't even bothered to come today."

" he broke his promise."

" he doesn't even want to spend one minute with you more than compulsory."

He kept on self depreciating himself. atlast he fall asleep curling himself into the small chair.

He woke up in the early hours of morning, he felt his body stiff and cold he got freshen up and threw the food he prepared last night.

He cleaned up all the house like he was trying to erase his existence. He  checked once more not to left any of his belongings behind. He also took the only picture of his marriage from the night stand and stuffed it inside his luggage.

He even left his old phone on the table. He took his stuff and passport. For the last time he took a look at the house he came after getting married. He left his home  to look for a place where he can leave the painful past behind and may be move on with his life.

He hauled a taxi towards the airport, his flight is in next one hour. He texted jimin that he is leaving Seoul for forever.

He also requested jimin to not contact him till the time he is ready .

And in one of his last texts he begged jimin to take care of taehyung and sort out their differences.

From that day Jungkook started journey of his life where he is Jeon jungkook, he left kim jungkook behind with his wedding ring.

However life has different plans for him, he will come face to face with his  past in most unexpecting ways.

TBC

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"The darkest hour is just before dawn.”

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello

How are you doing.

I apologise for the delay in update..

I Will try to update regularly.

I hope you liked the chapter ..

Soon I will update taehyung's pov.

Thankyou for being kind and patient.

I have published two short stories.

"Pretend "

And

" My chosen mate"

In my short stories collection.

Kindly give it a go and let me know about your reviews.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow..

Have a great day and night 💓 💓

urtotwriter