12.🍁

urtotwriter

.

Hello dear reader 😘 😘

.

Next chapter after atleast 200 views and 30 votes..

.

Kindly share your thoughts,

.

I was on a block regarding this books plot.

.

Accept my sincere apology 😌 😌

.

Let's get started

.

Happy reading. 🍁🍁

++++++-++++++-+++++++-+

Rest of the days passed in blur of happiness.. today is the 15th day, Jungkook made many happy memories in these 14 days . He laughed, played and giggled with taehyung.

He almost forgot that they are going to get divorced . But every time taehyung left for his office, jungkook knew taehyung will meet his girlfriend.

Minji was the girl taehyung's wants. Jungkook was no one but a forced husband.  Everyone knows that taehyung's heart belongs to minji.

Taehyung's family, hyungs his office staff everyone saw minji as taehyung's women . Jungkook in these three years was not even successful to make a small place in taehyung's heart.

Jungkook from a young age knew love is not easy, it's not like how poets describe it in their love novels .
Love is not sunshines and rainbow.

It is not soft , love is a wild animal which has claws and teeths , it bites and wounds never heals.

Even if wounds heal , scars remain as the reminder of a love that was so beautiful, but painful at the same time.

With time jungkook came to love the pain, he didn't mind all the pain the world has to offer if in return he can have taehyung for him self.

For him taehyung was worth every pain, he was so deeply in love with taehyung that he was ready to sacrifice himself. In the process of finding taehyung he doesn't mind to lose himself.

Jungkook woke up as usual, yesterday jin send him the divorce papers. He signed those papers and made his way towards Taehyung's bed room , he opened the door and saw taehyung sleeping peacefully.

What he won't do to get blessed with this beautiful view everyday.
He got mesmerized to see his soon going to be ex husband sleeping. His face had a small pout, his hair sticking in different directions.

His perfect face ,long eyelashes resting so beautiful, casting a shadow of light on his bread cheeks.

Jungkook wanted to squeeze those cheeks so badly , but restrained himself from doing so. He doesn't want to startle taehyung's slumber.