9. The Satan prophecy pt 1.

- at the Decepticon warship-

(No one's POV)

You were sitting on Megatron's shoulder as you were eating chips that you bought with Knockout when you were racing with him. "I did not seek out the Blood of Unicron to simply keep my spark aflame, but to rule undead armies and conquer world. And to accomplish that, I require more than this mere sliver which lies within me. So, where is my dark energon!" He stomped as he turned to look at Knockout. You held on one of his shoulder spikes as you kept eating.

"Out there, Lord Megatron. Just waiting for you to reach out and pluck it." Megatron gave him the most unamused looks you ever seen which made you laugh but you were able to suppress it. "But you shouldn't push yourself so hard. You've had setbacks, you were in stasis-" then Megatron grabbed him and lifted him in the air. "Precisely why I must make up for lost time?! I can see the future, vividly, but I must ensure it's outcome. For I am the rising darkness of which the prophecy speaks!" You realized that he spaced out and was just talking nonsense. "My Lord, you good?" You waved a chip in front of him trying to gain his attention. He blinked a couple of times and looked at you, then he dropped Knockout to the ground. "I'm fine." "Okay." You ate the chip.

A while later you and Megatron were watching a monitor with Knockout, Soundwave and Airachnid. You never liked her since she came to the warship, personaly you didn't like spiders and we're really not a fan of her either way. "The Decepticon spacebridge 2.0, is nearly ready to launch. All we require is-" then Soundwave showed a picture of some kind of engine on his visor. "What Soundwave said." You were still a little surprised that you can understand him. "An ample power source." You added. "This one lies within a highly fortified location. By human standards, I could tunnel in." Megatron turned to Airachind a she said that. "That time of prophecy is nearly upon us!" He leaned close to her which made her back away a little. "We can no longer afford stealth."

You wantched as Megatron sent some troops to the location, some time later a trooper commed in. "Lord Megatron, package secured. But the Autobots have arrived." "Argh! Prepare the warship for randezvous. The package will be ready for pick-up!"

Megatron went to the flight deck as you stayed silent, you knew that this wasn't a time for talking since Megatron seemed to be on edge. Once he got to the flight deck he transformed and flew away to the location. "You're not usually this silent." Megatron's tone seemed a little calmer now. "You seem to be on edge, so I don't want to bother." You swore that he smiled a little but before you could say anything you saw Bumblebee down the highway.

"Well, well, a foolish scout has strayed from the ranks." You smirked a little as Megatron started shooting at him. He managed to hit him and Bee swirled to a halt. You laughed a mischievously with Megatron. As you two continued to fly to the location.

Once you got there he transformed mid air and held you in his palm to protect you from the impact as he landed. Once he rose up he put you on his shoulder. "Optimus." "Megatron, do you not see the folly in trying to force a prophecy to fruition?" You glared at Optimus. "Why leave matters to fate, if one can forge one's own destiny? Ah, speaking of fate." You saw Bumblebee walking closer with and unconscious Raf in his hands. "Raf! He's breathing, barely." You heard Arcee. "Aha, it would seem I've seated a bee and squashed a bug." You smiled evilly as he said Megatron said that ::you little- Bulkhead, let me go!:: Optimus looked at you two and saw that both of your smirks we're almost identical. He was saddened that you took such a path but he was more angered at Megatron of what he's done. "Ratchet, bridge us back now!" Prime commed him.

You saw a groundbridge open behind them. "Arcee, attend to Raphael and Bumblebee." As Optimus said that you looked up and saw the warship above you and Megatron. You heard the groundbridge close and saw that all of the Autobots were gone. Then a yellow tube came down around you, it acted as a elevator and lifted Megatron and the power source with you to the warship.

Once you got to the main room Knockout was there. "The power source will be rigged in no time, Lord Megatron. We are nearly at the construction site." "Nearly isn't good enough! The spheres are aligning, I must not miss my moment to-" he gasped, as soon as he did you saw a volcano in your mind. "Lord Megatron?! Are you alright?" "Yet again it is as if I can hear Unicron's thoughts." Unicron? The chaos bringer?" Airachind intertwined. "They say dark energon is his blood, heh, whatever."

You couldn't focus on them as your head hurt a little, you took out your necklace from your pocked and saw that it was glowing more. You quickly put it back and as soon as you did Megatron looked at you with his own purple eyes from the dark energon. His face seemed a little shocked as he took you off from his shoulder and looked at you more closely. "What?" "Knockout." He quickly turned around to see Knockout and handed you to him. Knockout seemed shocked aswell as he looked at you. "Kayla do you realize that..." "Your eyes are purple." Airachind finished him. "What?!" You quickly took out your phone and looked at your reflection in it. You saw that your eyes were almost the same as Megatron's. "Holy shit!" You quickly take out your necklace for the others to see. "That necklace. That's dark energon, how long have you had it?" Knockout worriedly asked you. "For like, six-seven years." "If you had it for that long it would have probably killed you." Knockout seemed to be lost in thought. "But it didn't, so I probably have a immunity like Megatron." You said that as you looked at Megatron.

Megatron then took you from Knockout and headed somewhere, not saying a word. He went to the flight deck with you, he transformed and flew somewhere, you felt like you were being guided there so you thought that Megatron felt that way too. Once you two flew for a while you saw a volcano almost identical to the one you saw in your mind. He landed Infront of the volcano, "The flaming mountain in my visions, as if it summoned me here, guided me. This is where I am to position my space bridge, the place for whence I am to harvest dark energon."

"Megatron, I am here, on your ship, come and face me." You heard Optimus from Megatron's comm link. "The place in which I am to defeat the last of the primes. Hear this; any Decepricon who lays a hand on Optimus Prime will answer to me. Soundwave, lock onto my coordinatets, and lead my opponent to his destiny." He commed to the warship. As soon as he finished he put you down behind a rock. "Wait here." You nodded at him, once he turned you looked back at your necklace that you've been holding in your hand for the past few minutes.

You saw Optimus walking out of the groundbridge, but you were too far away to hear them. You saw them lung at each other and start to fight, they were shooting and punching at one another and it seemed like they knew one another's moves by heart. You saw them jump down lower, you debated whether you should stay where you were since Megatron told you that, but after a while you started running to the cliff and looked around for a way down. You saw some rock and started dclimbing down them. Once you were able to get down you hid behind some rocks and watched them both battle.

You saw that Optimus temporarily blinded Megatron, you wanted to do something but you would be seen. So you stayed quiet and watched. After a while you saw Megatron flying a few meters away from Optimus, then Prime made his way to him and drew his sword. He put his leg on Megatron's chest unabiling him from standing up. As Optimus was about to strike you felt something shift in you. You started running and caught Optimus's sword mid air.

They both looked at you in shock as you stopped the sword. As you looked at your hands you saw that they were robotic and that you were hallfway the hight of Optimus. You realized that you were a Cybertronian. When you regained your thoughts you broke his sword in half, and stabbed the part in your hands into his shoulder. You punched him a couple of times and sent him flying a few meter away. You helped Megatron up and approached Prime. You saw the volcano erupt but instead of red you saw purple.

Megatron laughed and you turned to him. "Well, well, it seems the blood of Unicron I've been seeking is not out there, but rather, right here!" "Dark energon, erupting from the earth...?" Optimus said weakly. Then Megatron sheathed his sword and lifted it above his head ready to strike.

Oohhhhhhh you're a Cybertronian now bitch! Am djz slzvaks xls xi sox wkcjs akalskjwkdichaixhdbkzd eeeee I'm existent to write the next chapter dudeeeeeeees