2. We're in deep shit now pt.1

-at the Autobots base-

(No one's POV)

It has been three days since you met the Autobots and all you can say is... You don't like them. They annoy you in every single way. What is the problem? Some may ask, well here it is: Arcee, she is one sassy bitch. She doesn't even listen to anyone, she's literally like 'i want that I'm gonna do it and no one will stop me'. Like goddamn. Bulkhead: hes too stupid, like bro, he doesn't even have common sense and like you and bulkhead always fight. Bumblebee: he's the only one that's good I'm not saying anything. Ratchet: he... He is one grumpy bot to say at least. You don't really talk much with him. You kinda can gossip with him obout everyone, but not much to say. And last but not least. Optimus Prime: his speeches are shit, his attitude is shit, you hate everything obout him and your brother acts exactly like Optimus and you HATE IT.

Nonetheless you have to be at the base at an all time and it's killing you. "Hey, Kayla." It stirred you out of your daydreaming. "Motherfucker, Raf. You scared me to death, not that like I'm already feeling dead." "Hahah!"

"Optimus you're not going to believe this.  I've just pinpointed the location of the Decepticon warship." Ratchet said looking at the monitor with Optimus behind him. "Whaaat theee fuuuuck?" You asked in a high pitched voice. "How did you penetrate their cloaking technology?" "I didn't. I was experimenting with variable frequency wavelengths, when I stumbled upon it. Even still their ship must be experiencing some kind of electromagnetic breach." Ratchet explained to Optimus. "The fuck are those?" You brother looked quite annoyed at you. "Can you shut up for five minutes?" "No, not sorry David." "With Megatron deceased and the element of surprise." Arcee put her hand together in a 'ready to fight' manner. "We coul cause some serious damage." Bulkhead finished. "Also on the same frequency, an Autobot emergency beacon." Ratchet showed us the picture of the ship. "The Decepticons can wait, there may be Autobots in distress. Ratchet bring your medical kit"

After they got ready they went through the groundbridge. You were pretty bored at this point, and didn't know what to do. As you were laying your necklace was able to fall off then Miko picked it up first when you were obout to. "Wow, this is a cool necklace. Can a keep it?" "What?! No, Miko give it back!" "Oh, why not I like it." You already had enough of this girl, you took out you pocket knife and swinged it oround a little. "Give it back or never live to see the light of day again." You said in a low voice with a growl. But only enough so that the bots couldn't hear what you were saying. "Miko give it back." "Fine, Jack." "Here's your necklace back and one more question, why do you like it so much?" Miko said while giving you the necklace.

"Thank you. You shall live for an another day. And it's important to me because my mother gave it to me." You said holding the necklace close to you. Then you put it on, hiding it under your shirt so that they didn't see it glow. "But like can't you buy a new one?" "No Miko, this is handmade and you can't find anything similar in the shops." You then saw the groundbridge open then saw Ratchet carrying Optimus. "What the fuck happened to OP?" As you said that everyone turned to see what you were talking about. When they saw in what condition Optimus was they all gasped then ran over to a place above the monitors.

Ratchet scanned Optimus to check his vitals "Sybonic plague. It's only contagious if contact is made with the infected energon." Ratchet explained to us. "What was a plague doing in an Autobot spaceship?" Miko asked the bots. "It's passengers were infected. The virus wiped out millions on Cybertron during the great war." Arcee carried to explain that unnecessary question to Miko. "Sybonic plague was engineered in the Decepticons biological warfare program, by Megatron himself." You were surprised that Megatron was able to make such a devestating virus, you kinda wanted to learn more of the things that he was able to make. "You, have a cure, don't you?" Raf' asked in a sad tone that he usually has when any of the bots are in danger. You saw that Optimus wanted to say something. "No... Cure..." You were kinda sick of this by now. "Optimus please, save you strength." Now Thais was all getting on your nerves, Optimus was blown up, shot, stabbed and now he'll die because of a simple plague that was in a distant past?! Now that's a new level of fucking pathetic. "Would Megaron create a disease without having a cure? I-I mean, what if he cough it by accident?" Jack was rather distressed because all of this, then you saw your brother in though with a saddened face. Of course you weren't gonna say anything because it would make the situation worse. And you'd probably be framed as the one that wants Optimus dead. "It's not like we can ask Megatron, Jack. He's pushing up lug nuts." Bulkhead's answer was quite dumb, well it is because he's dumber than a rock. "But, we might be able to access the Decepticon database. For the moment, we still have a fix on their warships location." It appears that only Ratchet is the smart one in the base. "Bumblebee, come with." Bumblebee and Arcee? Well this is going to end up great. A smirk finds its way on your face but you try to hide it. "Arcee, quickly." ''Oh, worried? Well you should be.''